Board & Management (110 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
With our points back this season isn't actually that fucked though. As it stands CL next year, potential for a Coppa and maybe an EL.

The football is awful, but big-picture the results are ok
I meant in terms of the scudetto being out of reach and it will be over before the season even starts next year too if the 15 points deduction is carried over.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I meant in terms of the scudetto being out of reach and it will be over before the season even starts next year too if the 15 points deduction is carried over.
I believe we’d just appeal whatever point deduction they come up with. One thing for sure, if they do try hit us with a point deduction again over this issue, it’ll definitely be less than 15 points given what was said in that hearing yesterday.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If the sentence has to be redone and it goes back to the Federal Court of Appeal, a possible penalization of Juventus (which would immediately get the 15 points back, ed.) would be carried forward to the 2023-2024 season .(@CorSport)
it doesn't make any sense. in most legal system you can't be prosecuted twice (or multiple times) for the same thing. prosecuting juve for article 4 of the sports code was wrong, chiné fucked it up, end of story

but of course it's italy and juve, so they can keep altering our seasons until the end of time just for the sake of it. ridiculous

italian corruption won't go away, ceferin won't go away, gravina won't go away anytime soon. we need to start spending on corrupt administrators and bring the case to cas asap. this fight is likely to be lost on italian courts

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
that's funny too

- figc aren't present officially
- coni is an independent organization (at least on paper lol)
- yet figc already know that the verdict is ready to be published

is it far fetched to think that figc themselves could influence the verdict?

italy :touched:
Obviously not a fan of either body, but but this Pog guy is intent to generate as many clicks as possible. He’s just making shit up since yesterday.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Obviously not a fan of either body, but but this Pog guy is intent to generate as many clicks as possible. He’s just making shit up since yesterday.
he's just quoting a bit too many sources

i won't put the same disclaimer in every post of mine, but most of the news are not to be taken at face value. twm are meh, sometimes they are accurate, sometimes they aren't

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Huge win!

Ironically it shows that the original sentence was a corrupt witch-hunt and also shows that there is a possibility for correction from other parts of the system.

Now let’s secure top 4 and not throw this away. Dinoball or not get the damn points and fix the books so we can start to dream again in a year or two

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
nah

what they did is much worse than what they should have done. the whole "trial", the sentence and everything that surrounded it was a joke. they should have simply cancelled the original sentence. as you said it was a witch hunt and as such it should have been cancelled

now they simply gave us back our points temporarily, and gave enough time to figc to formulate an other sentence which potentially can fuck up our next season too if they drag it until the summer

incredible incompetence, incredible corruption, unacceptable bias. it's still a witch hunt. i bet they are laughing their asses off

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
nah

what they did is much worse than what they should have done. the whole "trial", the sentence and everything that surrounded it was a joke. they should have simply cancelled the original sentence. as you said it was a witch hunt and as such it should have been cancelled

now they simply gave us back our points temporarily, and gave enough time to figc to formulate an other sentence which potentially can fuck up our next season too if they drag it until the summer

incredible incompetence, incredible corruption, unacceptable bias. it's still a witch hunt. i bet they are laughing their asses off
This is still a win especially given the environment. The alternative here was to ratify the deduction which is a much worse outcome.

it’s a micro win, and like you said it’s not over yet. It’s a step in the right direction but many more steps are needed before we can consider it a full win. This is progress considering we were staring at full destruction.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
nah

I don't think so.

There are just too many lawyers calling bullshit. And it's not pro Juve lawyers necessarily. Hell, at times there have even been Napoli and Milan fans saying this case isn't right.

It's crazy, but at this point we kind of won the public opinion and I believe they will back off.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think so.

There are just too many lawyers calling bullshit. And it's not pro Juve lawyers necessarily. Hell, at times there have even been Napoli and Milan fans saying this case isn't right.

It's crazy, but at this point we kind of won the public opinion and I believe they will back off.

Napoli fans? No they rocked up uninvited yesterday and requested scudetti titles we won wasting 30 mins of court time. They as much as any other non Juve fan would rather see us burn

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't think so.

based on what's been published they rejected the appeal of agnelli, tici and cherubini, and they specifically asked the figc court to come up with an other penalty considering the acts of our former managers

i fail to interpret it as a win

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Huge win!

Ironically it shows that the original sentence was a corrupt witch-hunt and also shows that there is a possibility for correction from other parts of the system.

Now let’s secure top 4 and not throw this away. Dinoball or not get the damn points and fix the books so we can start to dream again in a year or two
Win? No it's actually worse. How is it there was only meant to be 2 outcomes of either we get the points back or we lose them? No this circus invented a 3rd scenario of, nah let's drag it on and give the prosecution another chance to sort their pathetic argument to something more credible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)