Board & Management (108 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
based on what's been published they rejected the appeal of agnelli, tici and cherubini, and they specifically asked the figc court to come up with an other penalty considering the acts of our former managers

i fail to interpret it as a win
Yeah it’s definitely not a great result.

I think the initial -9 point penalty will be reinstated.

FurioJ

Mar 8, 2023
The news are all positive, short of a public humiliation for the federation, which they would have never allowed. We punched as far as we could (to this day).

Now, the motivations for the sentence haven’t been published yet. It will be very interesting to see those, because if the Article 4 accusation was scrapped they won’t be allowed to dock points anymore, only to fine us.

Bonuses: prosecution was forced to recognize their failure (as nicely as they could, since FIGC and CONI are sister organizations) and Nedved and board members will be reinstated.

Nothing was filtering from the council, every “news” were just wild guesses. But I’m happy with the outcome, and imo you should be too. It’s not granted at all that they will be able to dock points again in this process.

P.S.: 15 points earned in a day must be some kind of world record.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Now that we have our points back time to go to the TAR and destroy this league once and for all, get gravinter fired fire Chine and Santorello and the rest the of these fucks for putting not only this team throught the ringer but the fans as well.We need to sue all their sorry asses so they never ever ever attempt this shit ever again.The figc needs to be purged of all the merda milan nazio and everybody else that is antijuve, I will not be happy till merda is in seria c2 nothing else or bankrupt permentantly.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
In 4 days we won the Curva case, got our points back, reached the semi-finals and for the first time in 17 years saw the truth behind Calciopoli on national television.

Congrats all with this
But why? Is it because the dazn boycott is hitting the pockets too hard?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
They ruined our season even without the point deduction. Now they will make sure to ruin the next one too or they want to combine the penalty with the one for the wages, to make sure we get relegated next year.

That’s def no win it’s just more time for them to invent something to screw us harder

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
One of the paradoxes of this story:

◾️ #Nedved , Juventus vice-president since 23 October 2015: ABSOLVED ✅

◾️ #Arrivabene , at Juve from 30 June 2021 (after the disputed facts): CONDEMNED ❌

via RiccardoMeloni4

- - - Updated - - -

One of the paradoxes of this story:

◾️ #Nedved , Juventus vice-president since 23 October 2015: ABSOLVED ✅

◾️ #Arrivabene , at Juve from 30 June 2021 (after the disputed facts): CONDEMNED ❌

via RiccardoMeloni4

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Giuntoli rumors keep slowly picking up here and there. I think that except for the coach role, we absolutely need a new 'head' for the sporting side of the 'project'. The issue is ADL who won't let him go one year before the deal expires unless JJ pays something.

Rumors popping up now that Cherubini won't stay at Juve due to his ban being confirmed. Tici has already resigned at Spurs.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Giuntoli rumors keep slowly picking up here and there. I think that except for the coach role, we absolutely need a new 'head' for the sporting side of the 'project'. The issue is ADL who won't let him go one year before the deal expires unless JJ pays something.

Rumors popping up now that Cherubini won't stay at Juve due to his ban being confirmed. Tici has already resigned at Spurs.
FIGC doing everyone a favor banning Tici and Bini. Well everyone bar the likes of Paredes, Ramsey, Pogba etc

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The more I think about this appeal verdict the more I think we’re long term getting shafted. This verdict wasn’t a good outcome…

It’s now been pushed back to the FiGC to essentially have another attempt at getting an iron clad conviction. I can’t imagine they fuck it up again. This now leaves us in a position where we may ‘think’ we are qualifying from Europe but by the time the final verdict is announced we are in June and no football can be played. Then we have no time for an appeal before the European places are finalised.

This CONI verdict is nothing but another attempt to destabilise Juventus.

This should have been wiped out on appeal, the fact that it wasn’t should be a major concern to us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)