Board & Management (107 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus-Sporting sets the seasonal ratings record for matches on TV8.
The match was watched by 2,477,000 spectators.
[ @CalcioFinanza)
This for defending a 1-0 lead at home and almost bottling it too. Imagine if this team actually played progressive football. Those numbers would be double.

Some of our enemies lie within too.

Once we prevail in this war on terror against FIGC terrorists, hope sense prevails and we work on cleaning up our house too.

May Allah guide Elkann to the right path

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Curve disqualification Juventus : sanction suspended. Official.(Giovanni Albanese)

- - - Updated - - -

SIMs of Moggi obtained with non-regular rogatory letters; false reports and acquisition of telephone numbers from whoever gave them was attributed to Moggi himself

• A covert source of the investigation was Baldini (Rome) who provided information without verification so that Moggi could get implicated. (Rai)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Curve disqualification Juventus : sanction suspended. Official.(Giovanni Albanese)

- - - Updated - - -

SIMs of Moggi obtained with non-regular rogatory letters; false reports and acquisition of telephone numbers from whoever gave them was attributed to Moggi himself

• A covert source of the investigation was Baldini (Rome) who provided information without verification so that Moggi could get implicated. (Rai)
Meanwhile cellino admitted to burning documents with any irregularities so they could escape punishment lol

Aug 2, 2005
Isn’t the issue that agreement was really something else than what was announced? I hate that fucker but what he praised was the agreement that saw players forgo a portion of their salary, not the fact that they received it through other channels.
For fuck sake

The notice from the club and agreement with players were clear

No 4 months salary if the season did not resume.. and if it did.. the club in good faith would pay the players 3 months salaries (this good faith is exactly the agreement)..

They will abandon the salaries.. if season resumed.. you will get the amount next season as a bonus or end of service bonus if sold/fired..

I am not even sure that this was not reported in the financial statement.. but from what it seems.. it looks like these agreement were not reported in the covid season financial report..

Juve would not gain anything on sporting level from this.. since FFP and other financial rules were put on hold that season and the one after..
Then there is the potential benefit of (looking better) on stock exchange.. which seems stupid considering that the amount is like 90 millions from 1 billion of the club value, and again that would not provide any sporting benefit

If this whole thing of sporting disloyality is related to buying or paying better to players.. thats an argument that is debatable.

For me.. this is a complete joke, esp. that it is pretty much difficult to link this to sporting benefit or sporting disloyality....
Disloyal to whom exactly?

And Susie at it again
""their agreements to secretly pay their players wages that they’d publicly stated to be waived, and their suspicious partnerships with a number of other Italian clubs.""

The salary payments were not secret.. and it was waived from the covid season report.. but added as bonuses in the next..

I am not an expert on financial auditing rules.. but it looks to me very difficult to say this give Juve a 20points advantage over others.. this is a complete joke

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lepore, Chief Public Prosecutor Calciopoli: some clubs were more involved than Juventus but the leak of news and interceptions directed and blocked
• Many meetings of politicians and businessmen intent on overthrowing one system in favor of another and to make juve the scapegoat of the system. (Rai tv)

Who would've thought

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For fuck sake

No 4 months salary if the season did not resume.. and if it did.. the club in good faith would pay the players 3 months salaries (this good faith is exactly the agreement)..

They will abandon the salaries.. if season resumed.. you will get the amount next season as a bonus or end of service bonus if sold/fired..

I am not even sure that this was not reported in the financial statement.. but from what it seems.. it looks like these agreement were not reported in the covid season financial report..

Juve would not gain anything on sporting level from this.. since FFP and other financial rules were put on hold that season and the one after..
Then there is the potential benefit of (looking better) on stock exchange.. which seems stupid considering that the amount is like 90 millions from 1 billion of the club value, and again that would not provide any sporting benefit

If this whole thing of sporting disloyality is related to buying or paying better to players.. thats an argument that is debatable.

For me.. this is a complete joke, esp. that it is pretty much difficult to link this to sporting benefit or sporting disloyality....

And Susie at it again
""their agreements to secretly pay their players wages that they’d publicly stated to be waived, and their suspicious partnerships with a number of other Italian clubs.""

The salary payments were not secret.. and it was waived from the covid season report.. but added as bonuses in the next..

I am not an expert on financial auditing rules.. but it looks to me very difficult to say this give Juve a 20points advantage over others.. this is a complete joke
os Suz reporting the Cellino comments?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
According to Tuttosport, the issue revolves around the nature of the charges, with some arguing that the club has been unfairly punished for “lack of sporting loyalty” instead of administrative offenses. Defenses for Juventus have reportedly raised concerns about the use of Article 4 instead of Article 31, which specifically deals with administrative offenses that carry a fine.As per the principle of specificity, a specific rule should take precedence over a more general one in a fair trial.

Furthermore, the debate has been fueled by a 2016 ruling by the Collegio di Garanzia, which confirmed that a specific offense cannot be contested with a more general charge of “sporting disloyalty”.

Interestingly, among the authors of the ruling are Palmieri and Zimmatore, who are expected to make important decisions regarding Juventus’ -15 penalty as well as the upcoming case on salaries and partnerships.

The issue has garnered significant attention from football fans across Italy and beyond, with many calling for a fair and transparent decision-making process.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
For fuck sake

And Susie at it again

Just checked and the agreement says “the club will negotiate in good faith with the players if the season resumes”. Seems pretty straightforward as you said And then you have all the board resigning in December as if they were caught doing something criminal.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sergio Santoro, ex President of the FIGC Federal Court, to @juventibus

"I know everyone, both in the Federation and in the Sport Guarantee Board of CONI, I know them all."

"Frankly, such a reckless attack against Juventus I consider it as a boomerang (self-inflicted) for those who conceived this. [...] I can guarantee you, there is person working on this who has the power to have specifically plotted against Juventus"

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014

"I know everyone, both in the Federation and in the Sport Guarantee Board of CONI, I know them all."

"Frankly, such a reckless attack against Juventus I consider it as a boomerang (self-inflicted) for those who conceived this. [...] I can guarantee you, there is person working on this who has the power to have specifically plotted against Juventus"
So in short - We are fucked ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

This was never in doubt and this is why we need to stop being silent on the matter and eradicate this cancer!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For Wednesdays hearing with CONI in attendance will be former President Andrea Agnelli joined by Pavel Nedved, Fabio Paratici, Federico Cherubini, Arrivabene, and the rest of the resigned board members. The FIGC will not be present (@Gazzetta_it)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
IMG_20230418_035310_646.jpg

Full letter with 3 main topics
1. Transition of Football and increasing gap with EPL
2. We deny any wrongdoing
3. Thanks to old and new board of directors

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4,278
    But what does the EPL have to do with the 329m loss incurred by the club? Someone pls explain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)