Board & Management (9 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I perfectly understood what you just said, except for the last word that is :lol:

It's like deciphering a german dialect. Even though I don't speak the language, my brain always tries to understand dutch, prolly because it sounds so much like german at times.

Is it the same vice versa?
"Beschouwen" is a mix of to see / to consider.

It's pretty much the same vice versa, yes. But there are big grammatical differences. It seems like Dutch is particularly easy for Danish people. Lasse Schöne's Dutch for example is so good I can't distinguish it from the Dutch of a native speaker.

Jun 16, 2020
I perfectly understood what you just said, except for the last word that is :lol:

It's like deciphering a german dialect. Even though I don't speak the language, my brain always tries to understand dutch, prolly because it sounds so much like german at times.

Is it the same vice versa?
Yes if you speak Dutch you understand a fair bit of German. We could probably have a basic conversation speaking just German and Dutch. Same with Spanish and Italian

Have to say that if you speak Italian there are even many similarities with Italian and English although English speakers probably won’t recognise it if they see/hear it and if they in general aren’t interested in understanding different languages

SaJuve

Apr 1, 2022
No, I'm Belgian. I speak Dutch, French, English and Italian. I'm not sure if that allows me to complain. But it does tell me that it's perfectly possible to learn a new language (although it is much more difficult at a later age). And with English being the lingua franca these days, I think it's important for people on our board to speak it.
Nog mensen vanuit België hier, altijd leuk.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Lepore, Chief Public Prosecutor Calciopoli: some clubs were more involved than Juventus but the leak of news and interceptions directed and blocked
• Many meetings of politicians and businessmen intent on overthrowing one system in favor of another and to make juve the scapegoat of the system. (Rai tv)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Lepore, Chief Public Prosecutor Calciopoli: some clubs were more involved than Juventus but the leak of news and interceptions directed and blocked
• Many meetings of politicians and businessmen intent on overthrowing one system in favor of another and to make juve the scapegoat of the system. (Rai tv)
Doubtful that Inter fans with their holier than thou mindset will ever admit to this

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I want more than the 2 scudetti back.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
fucking investigators admitting others clubs were more involved(*cough*inda*cough* and more) and politicians getting together to get us out.
#MAFIA

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
and how can our management led by Johnny boy(well that fucker didn't help in 06) do or say squat about this being something to get us out? It's clear as day that it's a witch hunt.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And yet we still have phaggots on Tuz saying Calciopoli wasn’t a total farce and that FIGC isn’t anti-Juve. :lol2:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
It will happen again sadly. History will repeat itself. We were the scapegoat back then and will be again. It's clear Inter,Napoli, Roma,Atalanta and many others did the same with transfers. Inter sold alot of young players for alot of money nobody cares.

We will be punished, Euroleauge will be our hope then Uefa will f*uck us over, because we have enemies everywhere right now. So even if we win Euroleauge, Uefa will ban us from CL. Thats my theory sadly.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Does that mean Lepore is ready to repent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)