Board & Management (44 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
This are all the countries where Juventus Fan Clubs released a statement in order to support the club, calling their member to boycott the FIGC. Plus (see added picture) the Arab world. South American fan clubs had a similar statement containing many countries.

Will it immediately change something? Probably not. Buts it’s beautiful to see that it’s gaining international attention and mostly that fans over the world are united.

The biggest battle so far remains hurting the Lega directly by unsubscribing and that’s still going on. Many unsubscribed at DAZN/Sky and subscribed at J-TV in order to help.

Tried to follow everything as much as possible and it has been great to see everyone defending the club.

Argentina
Colombia
Cile
Costarica
Cuba
Equador
Guatemala
Messico
Perù
Brasile
Venezuela
Canada
USA

Hong Kong
Cina

Iraq

Serbia
Croazia
Macedonia
Bulgaria

Svizzera

Città di:
Germania
Francia
B5125B10-10FE-4577-A5C4-F580D362EA38.jpeg

SaJuve

Apr 1, 2022
Manovra stipedi, Dybala inguaia la Juve: "Comunicato del club diverso dagli accordi"
http://bit.ly/403YakN
L'ex bianconero: "C’è scritto che rinunciamo a quattro mesi ma non c’è scritto che avevamo già l’accordo sulle tre mensilità, che erano certe"
#SportMediaset

mondo1

May 14, 2006
To be honest I don’t even care anymore. They should just announce it and be done with it. I’ll watch juve games no matter what but not on DAZN or any service I have to pay for.

The whole thing is just ridiculous… a guy making an investigation and demanding 9 points deduction without a freaking written report about the reasons and others judging based on hearsay. After that you might appeal but can’t reduce the penalty lol

That’s insane…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Manovra stipedi, Dybala inguaia la Juve: "Comunicato del club diverso dagli accordi"
http://bit.ly/403YakN
L'ex bianconero: "C’è scritto che rinunciamo a quattro mesi ma non c’è scritto che avevamo già l’accordo sulle tre mensilità, che erano certe"
#SportMediaset
again it's damn written they weren't waived forever.
Only if Serie A didn't restart.
If restarted they would deal with players.
They never wrote players will never get money.
Just that momentarily they wouldn't get paid.
I mean Inter did this without agreeing with players or anything and paid them 6months later by asking a loan.

Also everyone seems to forget that it was FIGC that said "deal with it don't bother us govt will not help"

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
To be honest I don’t even care anymore. They should just announce it and be done with it. I’ll watch juve games no matter what but not on DAZN or any service I have to pay for.

The whole thing is just ridiculous… a guy making an investigation and demanding 9 points deduction without a freaking written report about the reasons and others judging based on hearsay. After that you might appeal but can’t reduce the penalty lol

That’s insane…

The funniest thing of it all is that you won' find this shit in any other European country...

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,030
    This are all the countries where Juventus Fan Clubs released a statement in order to support the club, calling their member to boycott the FIGC. Plus (see added picture) the Arab world. South American fan clubs had a similar statement containing many countries.

Will it immediately change something? Probably not. Buts it’s beautiful to see that it’s gaining international attention and mostly that fans over the world are united.

The biggest battle so far remains hurting the Lega directly by unsubscribing and that’s still going on. Many unsubscribed at DAZN/Sky and subscribed at J-TV in order to help.

Tried to follow everything as much as possible and it has been great to see everyone defending the club.

B5125B10-10FE-4577-A5C4-F580D362EA38.jpeg
    Arabs only know one way to get their point across

inshallah raekwon

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I need a break from all of this, I got hyped by the Atalanta game but this bullshit just drains my energy. Win Europa League and Coppa Italia then throw all the medals in the trash.
    pls take a break bro. your mental health is most important. may i suggest a break till 2025 just to be on safe side.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    This Ziliani guy is also saying that if Juve gets UEFA ban it will be applicable from the first season we manage to qualify. Is that true? So if we get 3 year ban and fail to qualify this year, we will have at least 4 seasons with out CL?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    This Ziliani guy is also saying that if Juve gets UEFA ban it will be applicable from the first season we manage to qualify. Is that true? So if we get 3 year ban and fail to qualify this year, we will have at least 4 seasons with out CL?
    Then what's the point even trying to qualify. I don't see how that's possible because then we would have our motivation took into question. Might as well just stop playing all together if the points mean nothing.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    The funniest thing of it all is that you won' find this shit in any other European country...
    Just read Barca can’t register Gavis new contract, which they signed in September so he has to be payed by his old contract…. How can a club as broke and indebt as Barca still operate but we get a 15 points penalty…

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Just read Barca can’t register Gavis new contract, which they signed in September so he has to be payed by his old contract…. How can a club as broke and indebt as Barca still operate but we get a 15 points penalty…

Because la liga actually knows if they fuck barca and madrid up nobody is gonna watch cadiz v almeria

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    again it's damn written they weren't waived forever.
    Only if Serie A didn't restart.
    If restarted they would deal with players.
    They never wrote players will never get money.
    Just that momentarily they wouldn't get paid.
    I mean Inter did this without agreeing with players or anything and paid them 6months later by asking a loan.

Also everyone seems to forget that it was FIGC that said "deal with it don't bother us govt will not help"
    Covid is Big unexpected situation. Juve did everything to increase Serie A attractiveness by bought and paid good players. FIGC can gain revenues from the competition and other things. But when the league was stopped, we as club still need to pay big player wages and there is no support from FIGC. Every team thinks on the solution like what we did and Inter did.

Based on the report players agree for 4 months salary postponement. And we paid some of it on later date so it recorded in the next year annual report ? We dont even still anybody money, Players also dont have issue, competition move on and running. Why do they bother to open this kind of case.

Any other clubs should also doing something on player wages during that time

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Covid is Big unexpected situation. Juve did everything to increase Serie A attractiveness by bought and paid good players. FIGC can gain revenues from the competition and other things. But when the league was stopped, we as club still need to pay big player wages and there is no support from FIGC. Every team thinks on the solution like what we did and Inter did.

Based on the report players agree for 4 months salary postponement. And we paid some of it on later date so it recorded in the next year annual report ? We dont even still anybody money, Players also dont have issue, competition move on and running. Why do they bother to open this kind of case.

Any other clubs should also doing something on player wages during that time
    Kangaroo court system considers bad intention and disloyalty as evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 25)