Board & Management (42 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Excuse me but that's not what I said. Juvemood asked what the screenshot said and I told him.
We appreciate your translation, my comment was regarding VS and those fans believing that their cute protest is gonna make a difference and that its FIGC who is our biggest problem.

- - - Updated - - -

We are faar from having a scalable project, our squad, spirit and tactical ability is completely killed and before we can get a new coach and start building things up, including scouting department, modern fitness staff and medical department, its gonna take years. Whether we do this with or without 15 points doesnt matter, we gotta start from scratch anyways.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,448
    We are faar from having a scalable project

The last guy that threw around that term proved to be a moron and was fired bc his “project” resulted in the club failing on the field, commercially, and financially. I personally refrain from the use of that term with regard to Jj.

But you do you anon

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    Someone correct me if am wrong

Points deduction is related to on-field benefits.
    Yeah fine.. better accounts = better players bought and paid, etc = better on-field results

How did they calculate the -15?
    Why not -3 and why not -30?

CONI can either confirm or annul the decision of -15
    So it is either -15 or none
    This makes it believable that there is a chance this gets turned around.
    But this is "Italy"
    Where in 2006, a proper case would have got an "all guilty" or "all innocent" verdict.. but no.. those running the show had to make it only Juve... Moggi's quote yesterday was spot on (I guess it was Juve123 who post it)
    A club that takes the dirt and did not defend itself.. will be like this....
    I read news earlier that the plusvalenza being investigated is from 2019 - 2021. I thought it start from 2016 or something.
    We weren't really winning during this period except the season with Sarri.
    Make the accusation of rigged the league and strengthening the squad even more ridiculous

singus

Sep 22, 2020
    The last guy that threw around that term proved to be a moron and was fired bc his “project” resulted in the club failing on the field, commercially, and financially. I personally refrain from the use of that term with regard to Jj.

But you do you anon
    Are you one of those believing the Earth isnt flat? Wtf kind of response is that :rofl:

Now people are triggered by a common word, because a monoman happened to use that, lol people are sensitive these days.

Obviously a business needs a plan/project/vision/roadmap.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    Is it possible that Elkann wanted this to happen so he can reset everything like back in 2006?
    The way the club has responded and Exor through it's newspapers seems to point in this direction.
    Also he kinda managed to get rid of his cousin, which some said, he looked forward to.

Aug 2, 2005
    "I think that Juventus should’ve never found themselves in this position. What I mean by that, the people in charge should never have even come so close to violating the ethics code or law that they’re being accused of, to bring us to this point. It once again shows that they had to do this because of the dire state that Italian football is in. Desperate times call for desperate measures.”

This is good read:
    https://maxstatman.com/serie-a-jour...int-deduction-i-think-they-will-be-acquitted/
    https://maxstatman.com/calciopoli-part-2-is-juve-headed-back-to-serie-b/

This is funny.. because an article in Dec 2021 still practically repeats almost everything we are saying right now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Is it possible that Elkann wanted this to happen so he can reset everything like back in 2006?
    The way the club has responded and Exor through it's newspapers seems to point in this direction.
    I never bought that theory. Why would he destroy his own company only to rebuild it again? He has the money but its cheaper to fire people. Elkans have bigger share in Exors ownership and by extension in Juve as well than Agnellis.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    I never bought that theory. Why would he destroy his own company only to rebuild it again? He has the money but its cheaper to fire people. Elkans have bigger share in Exors ownership and by extension in Juve as well than Agnellis.
    I understand, but if he cares about his own company, why doesn't he aggressively defend it, like his life depends on it.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,460
    Are you one of those believing the Earth isnt flat? Wtf kind of response is that :rofl:

Now people are triggered by a common word, because a monoman happened to use that, lol people are sensitive these days.

Obviously a business needs a plan/project/vision/roadmap.
    Let’s leave my religious views out of this discussion anon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 22)