Board & Management (69 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juventus are perpetual victims.
The last thing I want us to be is a victim.

We have to fight back with dignity or just get up and leave.

Staying in Italy and crying every week about poor decisions against us will only make a mockery of the club.

I don't want to gives these scumbags the satisfaction.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The corrupt system in Italy will do nothing but take Serie A even further down the mediocrity path, they have learned nothing from the previous scandals that had targeted us as the only scapegoat for wrongdoings that are common work ethics in multiple clubs, this fools are all simply oblivious to the fact that digging Juve’s grave comes alongside digging their very own….

I am sure that Juventus will eventually come out again a stronger club from all of this, just hope that the damage will be limited to not needing more than a couple of years to recuperate the lost ground.
Thats why we need to leave this shithole of a country. And this is coming from someone who likes Italy, have been there plenty of times and always looking forward to, have been a fan of Azzurri since '94 WC and in general wished Italian clubs doing well in Europe.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
It's called negotiating

Unless of course it was only done on paper and the buyer didn't pay the inflated price

Then it's fraud, especially in the light of JJ being a public company
Does being a public club have any bearing on sporting justice and if that was the case it'd put the other clubs agreeing to it more of an advantage and punishable offence.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Might as well accept the fact we will get punished severly. With 2006 in memory, I dont expect anyone at Juve to step up and go toe to toe with FIGC.

At least we dont have to worry our worldclass players will leave like in 2006. We dont have any, bar Chiesa. As long as he stays, I'm fine with a nice wipeout in the squad. Restart fresh. The current team is as unlikeable as it gets.

My interest for football in general is dropping rapidly these past seasons even though I only missed a handfull of Juve games even in these last 3 seasons, but events like this always put me back in full Fino alla fine mode.

Ready for anything, already mentally putting together a potential squad for next season with all youngsters plus Chiesa and Perin.

This is a time to stick together as fans. Bond grew stronger after Calciopoli, it will grow stronger now. Forza Juve!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I just don't believe any theory of conspiracy, that due to the hate some people are doing this to us. But other than that ur right I definitely had enough today, alcohol is the cure
It's politics even exists at a small firm let alone a federation

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Does being a public club have any bearing on sporting justice
Not a lawyer but I doubt that very much. Imagine Toyota being charged with some accounting issues and then 3 hours later the court rules for 10 factories to be set on fire lol. And the judge talks about disloyalty because Toyota wanted to move production to another country.

If I hadn't stopped watching this 'sport' 5 years ago I would have stopped watching it now for sure

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I just don't believe any theory of conspiracy, that due to the hate some people are doing this to us. But other than that ur right I definitely had enough today, alcohol is the cure
In 2006 I was losing my mind over us being relegated. I'm doing my best to stay calm about this or it will cause too much stress. Especially after the season we've been having.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Nope dude we'll have to wait 1-2months to have the written sentence explaining why and how Juventus was punished.
Then we can apply to Coni to have the sentence go void. So it's either all written off for procedural mistakes or nothing.
So it's either -15 or nothing.
And that in 1-2months. Meanwhile we'll have to play with this and we still have to see what they'll do for Prisma thing.
At this point logic goes to the trash bin and anything is possible.

Worst outcome? Serie B and 2-3years ban from UEFA cups.

At this point what we'd need? a Strong management replying to any shit that goes our way.
Some strong pasionate supporter as president a bit like Andrea Agnelli when he became Juventus president.
Not come accountants and newpapers manager which know shit about football and don't care alot anyway. Since they're here to fix the books and defend us in the fight against Consob whatever.

Now if we had an Andrea Agnelli bis (at this point don't even know who could rightfully take his place)
We'd need some heavy responce team.

What I'd do if I were John Elkan?

First I'd pump money to fix the books + buying players
Second I'd make a public statement claiming this:
-Some newpapers journalists are banned from our stadium and we'll never talk ufficially to those newspapers as well
-We'll never spend money anymore in italian market. Every penny will go outside of Italy.
-From now on FIGC is dead. We'll ignore anything related to FIGC. Not partecipating to any reunion or bullshit. They lost any credibility.
-Do whatever it takes to damage Serie A. They fucking need to die begging.
Great post!! :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Miretti’s English is very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)