Board & Management (44 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To sum it up: fucking horseshit over TRANSFERMARKT VALUES.

If this is all because of the plusvalenza thing, it doesn't make sense to charge only us for something that every other club does. Not that I have any law expertise but I don't see how that would be able to hold up in court upon appeal, how could 5 people commit a murder but only one get charged? I will vent, but I'm waiting for this and expecting a big fight:

There's no World Cup or anything on the line to roll over for like in 2006, not that we should've to begin with. Lets be real, this is for survival here.
You trying logic?

This is italy. They do what they want.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sporting advantage. By not declaring loss Juve avoided FFP, they make to europe and get extra money and buy better players and win the leauge.
Avoidance of FFP rules is UEFA jurisdiction though. ManCity had the fake sponsorship case some 4-5 years ago, does it make sense to you if UEFA didnt do a thing about it and EPL decided to relegate City for evading FFP? Because obv there was some proof since UEFA started the case, just not enough to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

Imo its backwards, FIGC prosecutor cant possibly know or argue what would be the UEFA punishment there if Juve didnt inflate the values - banned from CL (like you say, but how often has it happened?) or transfer ban or a fine. I call bullshit on sporting advantage. They cant even possibly know whether the things they have "proved" would hold up for FFP proceedings. Given how everyone knew what City was and is doing and yet they couldnt prove it, probably this too doesnt reach the threshold

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Serious question… could we move to the MLS? There is no future in Serie A. MLS also gets us out of UEFA and surely would allow an easier set up of a future ESL.

FIGC yesterday proved that we are not treated fairly in our own country so I don’t see why we should put up with it any longer. At this point I believe we should stop the season until this is resolved and appealed to the highest possible level

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Serious question… could we move to the MLS? There is no future in Serie A. MLS also gets us out of UEFA and surely would allow an easier set up of a future ESL.

FIGC yesterday proved that we are not treated fairly in our own country so I don’t see why we should put up with it any longer. At this point I believe we should stop the season until this is resolved and appealed to the highest possible level
100%

Why keep crawling back to your abuser. Unhealthy relationship.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
https://football-italia.net/juventus-director-this-is-as-bad-as-calciopoli-but-we-created-it/

Cherubini said this a while back, that Paratici pushed lawful method too far. So from what I've understand, plusvalenza is always a thing and every clubs doing shady deals. It's just our management did it too far.
For that reason, I agree if our club is guilty they deserve to be punished.
But still I find it disgusting that they punish us by deducting points for something that's not really affecting on the pitch results. It's clear they just want to burn Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 26)