Board & Management (59 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Eduardio Chiacchio, expert in sports law, spoke to Sportitalia on the sentence of Juventus:
Canceling a sentence? It almost never happened at the CONI Disciplinary Board, it's very difficult"

- - - Updated - - -

If a breach in the motivations is found, the Disciplinary Board could accept the claim and refer the decision by asking a revision of the procedure and a better formulation of the motivations."

- - - Updated - - -

"The court deemed that the punishment should be more severe. The Disciplinary Board is a body of law and not of merit."

- - - Updated - - -

Today there were talks of artificial plusvalenze, that were recorded through interceptions. The elements were serious, capable of reversing the situation. A Prosecutor like him wouldn't have done it if he wasn't sure to get the result."

- - - Updated - - -

An experienced and capable Prosecutor like Chinè would never begin a disciplinary proceeding if he wasn't sure that the elements he has on hand didn't have ground."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The financial cost of Calciopoli was massive yet those in charge did something stupid again. Wolf of Wall Street style a lot of people were in on it and got caught. That is unforgivable and they should hang for it. Agree that everyone should be punishable equally but we shouldn't be in this position, especially when we gained nothing on the pitch.

We have to win Europa League for a CL spot, we're shit this season so I don't see us making top 4 unless the penalty is reduced.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...An experienced and capable Prosecutor like Chinè would never begin a disciplinary proceeding if he wasn't sure that the elements he has on hand didn't have ground."
he had the same evidence (transfermarkt lol) and some wiretaps that were used since months to tune the public opinion

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Eduardio Chiacchio, expert in sports law, spoke to Sportitalia on the sentence of Juventus:
Canceling a sentence? It almost never happened at the CONI Disciplinary Board, it's very difficult"

- - - Updated - - -

If a breach in the motivations is found, the Disciplinary Board could accept the claim and refer the decision by asking a revision of the procedure and a better formulation of the motivations."

- - - Updated - - -

"The court deemed that the punishment should be more severe. The Disciplinary Board is a body of law and not of merit."

- - - Updated - - -

Today there were talks of artificial plusvalenze, that were recorded through interceptions. The elements were serious, capable of reversing the situation. A Prosecutor like him wouldn't have done it if he wasn't sure to get the result."

- - - Updated - - -

An experienced and capable Prosecutor like Chinè would never begin a disciplinary proceeding if he wasn't sure that the elements he has on hand didn't have ground."
seems like a pointless procedure. can we go out of Italy with the appeal?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
seems like a pointless procedure. can we go out of Italy with the appeal?
Yes CAS for any sporting decision.

- - - Updated - - -

With the Federal Court of Appeal giving out a 15 point penalty to Juve. The club will go to the Guarantee College at the CONI, the last stage of sports justice: Juve has 30 days to appeal, and they will.If the appeal is rejected Juve 15 points penalty will stay. (Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

Notice the difference:

Parma 3 months of unpaid wages = 4pt deduction

Inter 6 months of unpaid wages = NOTHING

Chievo falsifying accounts / plusvalenza = recommended 15pt deduction, ends up at 3pts and €178,000 fine

Juve falsifying = recommended 9pt, ends up at 15pts

- - - Updated - - -

Adding further mind-boggling perspective,

Milan was once given a 15-point penalty for alleged match fixing.

FIGC prosecutors have, essentially, equated the ambiguous and fluid nature of transfer valuations to on-field cheating.

To say it lacks logic is to say the sky is blue.

Last edited:

SaJuve

Apr 1, 2022
Ecco i cinque nuovi elementi probatori presentati dal capo della Procura Federale Giuseppe Chiné

Il procuratore ha basato la sua requisitoria su 5 punti fondamentali, che hanno permesso la riapertura del procedimento a carico della Juventus. Eccoli spiegati in sintesi:

Il “libro nero di Fabio Paratici” dove alla domanda "come siamo arrivati qui?", si legge questa risposta di Cherubini: "Acquisti senza senso e investimenti fuori portata" e anche "utilizzo eccessivo di plusvalenze artificiali". Per Chiné si tratta di un "atto di natura confessoria di Cherubini".

Intercettazione tra John Elkann e Andrea Agnelli del 6 settembre 2021, in cui l’ex presidente dice: "Abbiamo fatto un ricorso eccessivo allo strumento delle plusvalenze. Se ti crolla il mercato ti crolla il mercato, questo è un dato di fatto".

Intercettazione del 3 settembre 2021 tra Maurizio Arrivabene e Agnelli. Il primo dice: "L’aumento di capitale non è servito ad andare sul mercato, ma a coprire una situazione estremamente negativa dal punto di vista finanziario". E il secondo: "Sì, ma non è solo il Covid (…) abbiamo ingolfato la macchina con ammortamenti e soprattutto la merda... perché è tutta la merda che sta sotto, che non si può dire". Per Chiné “la merda” sono le plusvalenze fittizie.

Il quarto fatto nuovo è quanto emerge da un documento sequestrato negli uffici dell’avvocato Gabasio che il procuratore legge come "una pianificazione a tavolino delle plusvalenze che la Juventus doveva fare entro il 30 giugno 2020", ovvero uno dei bilanci sotto indagine.

5️⃣ Il quinto elemento è la delibera della Consob, in cui si legge che dalla propria attività ispettiva è emerso che tutte le operazioni sono state concluse in modo contemporaneo, coordinato con la controparte e senza corrispettivo di denaro.

#gazzetta #juventus #plusvalenze

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Too much football rivalry is embedded into everyday life, politics and institutions in Italy. If someone remembers the scenes from Italian parliament a day after Juve vs Inter Scudetto clash, when two members went at each other back in '98. Not much has changed in a few decades and shit like this can happen at any point in future. The Juventus owners and legal team should at least explore the possibility to move to a different league. France seems the obvious choice. Ligue 1, with Juve in, would easily surpass Serie A, while we would get out of toxic environment. The statement we gave was meak, typical lawyer bs. We are run by birocrats in a country obsessed with calcio.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Too much football rivalry is embedded into everyday life, politics and institutions in Italy. If someone remembers the scenes from Italian parliament a day after Juve vs Inter Scudetto clash, when two members went at each other back in '98. Not much has changed in a few decades and shit like this can happen at any point in future. The Juventus owners and legal team should at least explore the possibility to move to a different league. France seems the obvious choice. Ligue 1, with Juve in, would easily surpass Serie A, while we would get out of toxic environment. The statement we gave was meak, typical lawyer bs. We are run by birocrats in a country obsessed with calcio.
And this is just start we have more legal cases ahead with further points deduction they want us to get relegated again. So moving to another league is the only option left.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I’m not worried about the plusvalenza situation as I feel it’ll get overruled or heavily reduced. But this is just the tip of the iceberg now UEFA could be involved.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fm8ysGvWYAINwnJ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some details about what happened yesterday from Tuttosport:

- The prosecutor Chiné spoke for 42 minutes out of 44 just about Juventus.
- He claimed that some Scudetti were rigged because this allowed Juve to strengthen the team
- He wanted a heavier punishment like relegation

- - - Updated - - -

More punishment, possibly even another heavy point deduction can be coming soon.

Why? Juve were yesterday prosecuted only for the capital gains case.

At the same time, FIGC opened another investigation about the salary manoeuvre that is still to have a verdict.

- Tuttosport

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fm8ysGvWYAINwnJ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some details about what happened yesterday from Tuttosport:

- The prosecutor Chiné spoke for 42 minutes out of 44 just about Juventus.
- He claimed that some Scudetti were rigged because this allowed Juve to strengthen the team
- He wanted a heavier punishment like relegation

- - - Updated - - -

More punishment, possibly even another heavy point deduction can be coming soon.

Why? Juve were yesterday prosecuted only for the capital gains case.

At the same time, FIGC opened another investigation about the salary maneuver that is still to have a verdict.

- Tuttosport
Rigged scudetti? Hahaha spoken like a true crapoli fan that he is probably still butt hurt the year crapoli fucked it up under sarri

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not worried about the capital gain situation as I feel it'll get overruled or heavily reduced. But this is just the tip of the iceberg now UEFA could be involved.
Uefa are already in on this. Bet your bottom dollar that when Juve is sanctioned by all accounts, they will reward Italy for their work by giving them hosting rights to a major tournament. Mark my words on this gravina and co are with ceferin, I really hope Juve has the balls to chase those fucks down in a civil court and sue them for every fucking penny that they have plus more

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2009
The financial cost of Calciopoli was massive yet those in charge did something stupid again. Wolf of Wall Street style a lot of people were in on it and got caught. That is unforgivable and they should hang for it. Agree that everyone should be punishable equally but we shouldn't be in this position, especially when we gained nothing on the pitch.

We have to win Europa League for a CL spot, we're shit this season so I don't see us making top 4 unless the penalty is reduced.
Honestly of late, I really began to lose interest in football in general. Allegri's first run was the last time I enjoyed watching it because of our CL runs. Now I'm just like 'meh,' especially with all "pay to win,' clubs taking over. Serie A sucks, it will become what the Dutch league is now next year, if it hasn't already.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Honestly of late, I really began to lose interest in football in general. Allegri's first run was the last time I enjoyed watching it because of our CL runs. Now I'm just like 'meh,' especially with all "pay to win,' clubs taking over. Serie A sucks, it will become what the Dutch league is now next year, if it hasn't already.
Same with me. Serie A already dead if not its dying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 49)