Board & Management (91 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
https://football-italia.net/juventus-director-this-is-as-bad-as-calciopoli-but-we-created-it/

Cherubini said this a while back, that Paratici pushed lawful method too far. So from what I've understand, plusvalenza is always a thing and every clubs doing shady deals. It's just our management did it too far.
For that reason, I agree if our club is guilty they deserve to be punished.
But still I find it disgusting that they punish us by deducting points for something that's not really affecting on the pitch results. It's clear they just want to burn Juve
Please don't quote this shit

The full quote is saying that the financial situation is as bad as calciopoli (covid Etc)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
https://football-italia.net/juventus-director-this-is-as-bad-as-calciopoli-but-we-created-it/

Cherubini said this a while back, that Paratici pushed lawful method too far. So from what I've understand, plusvalenza is always a thing and every clubs doing shady deals. It's just our management did it too far.
For that reason, I agree if our club is guilty they deserve to be punished.
But still I find it disgusting that they punish us by deducting points for something that's not really affecting on the pitch results. It's clear they just want to burn Juve
No no no no no and no

IF using capital gains is deemed to be not legal then ALL CLUBS. That have used it need to be punished in a FAIR AND EQUAL TRIAL.

You cannot punish one club and one club alone when it takes 2 clubs to agree on a deal

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
No no no no no and no

IF using capital gains is deemed to be not legal then ALL CLUBS. That have used it need to be punished in a FAIR AND EQUAL TRIAL.

You cannot punish one club and one club alone when it takes 2 clubs to agree on a deal
Yeah sorry if I'm wrong, I don't really understand this case.

Well Fuck FIGC and Italy but I also sick of this club pussy mentality.
Anyone notice how our players always stop the play and kick the ball out whenever someone injured or faking injury even if the referee not whistle it? Just resume the play goddammit.
Juve always try to make an image of "good guy" but it's business and good guy is always screwed over over. Fuck

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm not Arab but calling them goatfuckers is bit childish and completely unnecessary

Sucking that rotten Livornese salami non stop for the last 18 months has turned you into a rogue poster. You were not like this before.
99% of tuz were shitting on oil money ownership for a decade, now it's suddenly not only acceptable but even an example to follow

yeah, i'm the problem here :rofl: tuz is beyond repair, just like jj

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If we would have had sheikh owners we could have used "the race card" :snoop:
Looking forward to the COPE in the next days, about how we are going to appeal and win.
And make no mistake Uefa is going to ban us too. Maybe not 3 years but at least one and they can even say that they had to take into account the sporting decision in Italy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Folks asking why Juve singled out and not other clubs. Here’s why (I think)..
1. This trial was an appeal.
2. In the original trial, 9 clubs (inc Juve) were charged. They were all cleared.
3. However, prosecutors lodged appeal for a 2nd trial after the “Prisma” investigation…
which is a civil investigation based on false accounting + misleading the stock exchange (and led to Juve replacing their entire board) uncovered NEW evidence. This evidence concerns Juve, but not the other 8 clubs originally charged. It does concern 5 other clubs.
4. Those 5 clubs were not involved in today’s proceedings because they weren’t in the original trial, unlike Juve. They can still be charged (decision Feb 22).
5. In addition, Juve facing Prisma investigation (civil case), possibly another sporting case over false accounting and a UEFA investigation to determine if they misled FFP.(Gabriel Marcotti)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Folks asking why Juve singled out and not other clubs. Here’s why (I think)..
1. This trial was an appeal.
2. In the original trial, 9 clubs (inc Juve) were charged. They were all cleared.
3. However, prosecutors lodged appeal for a 2nd trial after the “Prisma” investigation…
which is a civil investigation based on false accounting + misleading the stock exchange (and led to Juve replacing their entire board) uncovered NEW evidence. This evidence concerns Juve, but not the other 8 clubs originally charged. It does concern 5 other clubs.
4. Those 5 clubs were not involved in today’s proceedings because they weren’t in the original trial, unlike Juve. They can still be charged (decision Feb 22).
5. In addition, Juve facing Prisma investigation (civil case), possibly another sporting case over false accounting and a UEFA investigation to determine if they misled FFP.(Gabriel Marcotti)
Imagine FIGC punishing Juve for misleading FFP (which is basically what the capital gains case is about, it didnt affect Serie A registration) and UEFA not punishing Juve for misleading FFP.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Capital gains only serves to shoot us in the foot long term anyway, it’s our accounts that hold the burden of inflated values like Arthur etc.

It’s also a legal manoeuvre. It’s not like these values are insanely realistic, they’re completely believable when you see the transfer fees English players are going for… £45m for Kelvin Phillips, £100m for Grealish, £80m for sancho. Then there’s all these ridiculous Chelsea fees, not to mention 80m for an unknown Osimhen…

This really is a case of Juve being a scapegoat. I have to ask why we were the only team that were wire tapped again? If you spend your whole life searching for dirt against one club you’ll eventually find it. We have to get away from Italy and their obsession with trying to bring Juve down

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Capital gains only serves to shoot us in the foot long term anyway, it’s our accounts that hold the burden of inflated values like Arthur etc.

It’s also a legal manoeuvre. It’s not like these values are insanely realistic, they’re completely believable when you see the transfer fees English players are going for… £45m for Kelvin Phillips, £100m for Grealish, £80m for sancho. Then there’s all these ridiculous Chelsea fees, not to mention 80m for an unknown Osimhen…

This really is a case of Juve being a scapegoat. I have to ask why we were the only team that were wire tapped again? If you spend your whole life searching for dirt against one club you’ll eventually find it. We have to get away from Italy and their obsession with trying to bring Juve down
The kangaroo court system in Italy considers this wiretapping as evidence. Anyways I think justice can be only served in Court of Arbitration for sport don't have much hope from coni and other pending cases.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It’s amazing how few people actually pose this question. This points deduction won’t even be the end, if it’s supposedly -15 points for plusvalenza then who knows what number will be invented for the falsely deferred salaries.

Jun 16, 2020

I won’t watch a single minute of any other team besides Juve anymore.

The league was nothing without us, we made it relevant again, because of our succes Italy was granted 4 CL spots. We’ve been financing clubs like Fiorentina who sucked every penny out of the transfers we made. Gave a massive boost to the competition in terms of visibility and prestige after Farsopoli in 2006.

I saw why we were punished on VS and it’s again a shit argument not for the plusvalenza itself but the ‘system’ that we used. A simple Google search will show how many youth the other clubs sold for ‘inflated’ prices.

This league is pathetic and Juve is the scapegoat for everything. Can’t say that the downfall of the Serie A will happen now because it already happened; it will be even worse and we’re likely to end up on the same level as the Dutch or Belgian league.

Having said all of this, Agnelli can suck a dick for allowing for things to go as far as this. He should’ve known that they’d use everything against us whenever possible.

- - - Updated - - -

B00C7614-D1B7-4CD1-A27C-8D623DAA359C.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

No plusvalenza here
https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ionut-radu/profil/spieler/303657

Or here
https://www.transfermarkt.nl/andrea-adorante/profil/spieler/364206

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 69)