Board & Management (29 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
They say politics is dirty, but I'm seriously convinced the figc and uefa are in this together and if it goes as planned the figc will be rewarded for it. It's us vs them I'm not letting these cunts get their way as our expense! 2006 made us battle hardened we have to fight back!
Mate come on we're all going through the emotional washing machine rn but the cringe is honestly off the charts with this and your call to set fire to the FIGC HQ.

Log off Tuz, have a wank and get some sleep.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Now I am thinking that if we don't sell the club now to Sheikhs or any non-Italian groups, shit like this will happen to us again say 15, 20 years later because it's Italy! Even yesterday I'm not on the selling-the club side.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Would be keen to hear your take on all this if you wanna take the time to write it out
To sum it up: fucking horseshit over TRANSFERMARKT VALUES.

If this is all because of the plusvalenza thing, it doesn't make sense to charge only us for something that every other club does. Not that I have any law expertise but I don't see how that would be able to hold up in court upon appeal, how could 5 people commit a murder but only one get charged? I will vent, but I'm waiting for this and expecting a big fight:
The court will release their explanation in 10 days & then Juve have 30 days to appeal

The appeal will only decide on the procedural legitimacy & not on merit of sentence

Meaning no reduction of their sentence but only a potential complete annulment of it
Via Mediaset
There's no World Cup or anything on the line to roll over for like in 2006, not that we should've to begin with. Lets be real, this is for survival here.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
To sum it up: fucking horseshit over TRANSFERMARKT VALUES.

If this is all because of the plusvalenza thing, it doesn't make sense to charge only us for something that every other club does. Not that I have any law expertise but I don't see how that would be able to hold up in court upon appeal, how could 5 people commit a murder but only one get charged? I will vent, but I'm waiting for this and expecting a big fight:

There's no World Cup or anything on the line to roll over for like in 2006, not that we should've to begin with. Lets be real, this is for survival here.
The obvious thing to say I suppose is that they did the same in 2006, but that was possible because Morratti was able to drip-feed the evidence. In this case the evidence is everywhere that everybody's been at it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)