Board & Management (61 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
percassi basically confessed that atalanta did some false accounting. they aren't charged anymore :baus:

this shit is weird, weird to the max. anybody who thinks that it isn't a targeted political attack is living in an alternative reality
the response there:
"Atalanta has not been acquitted, these interceptions will be part of the next trial, and Chinè has already made it clear. The 15 points were just a small appetizer relating to the old previously filed proceeding. We will see some good ones in the coming months "

Ofc nothing will probably happen out of it, imo, also because no one is as stupid as Juve managment to speak so openly about their wrongdoings.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Cancelled my subscription here as well, will continue to follow only Juve via streams. No other Serie A matches
Maybe dedicating a poll to this? Saw a post earlier of someone else who cancelled his subscription here, maybe it was Vlad not sure.

Because in the end, even if it’s not directly to DAZN/Sky, broadcasters need the many hours of football we watch, it gives value to their product. So even on a international level is probably worth to do something.

@Mark @JuveJay @GordoDeCentral

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Maybe dedicating a poll to this? Saw a post earlier of someone else who cancelled his subscription here, maybe it was Vlad not sure.

Because in the end, even if it’s not directly to DAZN/Sky, broadcasters need the many hours of football we watch, it gives value to their product. So even on a international level is probably worth to do something.

@Mark @JuveJay @GordoDeCentral
I doubt Serie A get 200m globally from international rights.
And Serie A rights aren't a single packet but inside a bigger deal.
It's not like you have a tv deal in UK where you can unsub just Serie A and keep the rest and make your voice loud

Jun 16, 2020
I doubt Serie A get 200m globally from international rights.
And Serie A rights aren't a single packet but inside a bigger deal.
It's not like you have a tv deal in UK where you can unsub just Serie A and keep the rest and make your voice loud
Many nuances and it isn’t that you aren’t right, but in the end broadcasters will lose ratings and the product will lose its value. If people on a international level will start to boycott the Serie A, obviously it will have its effect. It’s the exact same reason why the PL has a monsterdeal in comparison to the Serie A.

In Italy indeed you can hit them more directly, but since this is a international forum

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,690

MAURIZIO SCANAVINO'S WORDS
    Here’s what Juventus Chief Executive Officer Maurizio Scanavino had to say ahead of Juventus’s home clash with Atalanta.
    First of all, on behalf of the whole club, I’d like to take some distance from the 'pseudo-supporters' who have used language filled with hatred and threats regarding Gravina, his family and prosecuting officer Chiné. We’ll support our defence with great respect and skill in the right way and in the right place. We believe this sentence is completely unfair. In the next few days, we expect to hear the reasons, which should arrive by the end of the month at the latest, but we’ll certainly appeal to CONI to reiterate our position, which is very solid and clear, and was already accepted during the ordinary hearing. We believe we’re in a strong position and we’ll continue down this path. It’s not just Juventus and our fans that think this is an unfair ruling. I must also thank the supporters of other clubs, as well as people who’ve been working in football for a long time and famous faces on TV and on social media who have shown that they understand the unfairness and exaggerated nature of these decisions.
    I think they have understood how the FIGC justice system can behave in an unfair way. This is worrying because it’s happened to Juventus now, but it could happen to another club in the future. [Federico] Cherubini is in the role of sporting director and has several duties. Of course, he is unable to perform in a range of fields, including the transfer market. We’ve got ourselves organised and reacted swiftly, while showing great togetherness within the club. We’ve decided to appoint Francesco Calvo as our Chief Football Officer, with Cherubini, Braghin and all operations reporting to him. Francesco is an established person in the world of football with a wealth of experience, having spent time at Roma, Juventus and Barcelona, while also working for multinational Philip Morris for a long time. With regard to possible transfer dealings, Francesco will help me out, along with current Next Gen sporting director Giovanni Manna, who is an extremely capable individual.
    We have to be ready for everything. Unfortunately, this sentence has taught us that it’s pointless being optimistic or pessimistic, but we should simply be ready and determined. Even in this situation, which we didn’t expect could reach these sorts of dimensions, it was still a possible outcome. We have a group of extremely skilled people and capable lawyers, so we’ll continue to defend our position with great determination.
    I spoke to the team and there was a real sense of togetherness from the very first meeting with the coach yesterday morning and the one with president Ferrero. I was surprised to see the players so calm and determined. They were all aware and knowledgeable. Their messages are further confirmation of the mood within the camp.

As you can imagine, this is a very unusual time. We must be clear-headed and set our priorities. Within the sports department, the situation is clear, solid and calm. We expect to pick up lots of points on the pitch. Right now it's crucial we maintain order and discipline, then there will be a phase two. Everyone has their own skills. We're a team of professionals with a wide range of expertise in running the club, the sports side and legal issues. The president has reiterated that our approach will be competent and respectful.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    They want 6 months extra for the Napoli investigation. What a coincidence

Let them win Serie A comfy.
    See how many points they'll have to the second place and give them an "appropriate" points deduction to show the world and Juventus that Napoli got punished as well!!!!!!!

It's so easy to see! but I believe it's gonna be worse even than this petty show.
    They'll ask 6months for investigation which will turn in nothing as there are no wire tappings for Napoli and nothing could be proved = no punishment

The biggest problem is imo that anywhere else police officers are fans of local teams so they stay their hands if possible.
    Turin prosecutors seems instead to hate us to no end and investigate whenever possible.

Jun 16, 2020
    See how many points they'll have to the second place and give them an "appropriate" points deduction to show the world and Juventus that Napoli got punished as well!!!!!!!

It's so easy to see! but I believe it's gonna be worse even than this petty show.
    They'll ask 6months for investigation which will turn in nothing as there are no wire tappings for Napoli and nothing could be proved = no punishment

The biggest problem is imo that anywhere else police officers are fans of local teams so they stay their hands if possible.
    Turin prosecutors seems instead to hate us to no end and investigate whenever possible.
    DISDIRE AMICO
    Boycot the shit out of them

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    See how many points they'll have to the second place and give them an "appropriate" points deduction to show the world and Juventus that Napoli got punished as well!
    Watch them do the same with us, it'll be just enough to get us relegated. Wouldn't even be surprised.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013

I still think other clubs will be punished too so it doesn’t look so blatantly clear we’re being targeted. It’s eventually gonna happen (at least I’d like to believe it will). They’ll drag and stall the shit out of this though and punishments won’t be as harsh.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    I still think other clubs will be punished too so it doesn’t look so blatantly clear we’re being targeted. It’s eventually gonna happen (at least I’d like to believe it will). They’ll drag and stall the shit out of this though and punishments won’t be as harsh.
    If they get punished its probably only because there is some evidence on our wiretapes. Clubs which didnt do deals with us will probably be cleared as no other local prosecutor wll witch hunt their local team. No other team had visits like this one afaik:
    https://www.espn.com/soccer/juventu...talian-police-in-investigation-over-transfers
    the data from this visits pushed the plusvalenza case for us as new evidence was brought to the prosecutor. If the other clubs wont have investigation like this and are not in any kind mentioned in our documents, then i doubt they are in danger.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry im writing wiretapes, but in reality those are probably only e-mails or some notes, I doubt there were any wiretapes in this case.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012

What a shit tribal system. It’s just a fucking game.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    The fact is that regardless of what happens, giving us a random 15 point deduction in the middle of the season is damage in itself. Even if it gets overturned it completely fucks us psychologically. Even if others are punished we will once again get punished worse and the timing of the punishment has ensured that as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 45)