Board & Management (50 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is a clear agenda to punish Juve and there are investigations that only occure to Juve. Also on the pitch there is a feeling that refs just want to punish Juve and ignore certain things.
Clear penalty against Atalanta
Offside despite onside
I wonder why nobody investigate these things.
We need a strong guy at the helm who can protect us. We didnt have this since Umberto Agnelli

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What a shit tribal system. It’s just a fucking game.
it's stopped being a game once tv deals got into it.
When Money from televisions started to be massive it translated a game ( a sport) into a industry of entertainment.
An entertainment that bring to italian govt billions in taxes, gives a job to tens of thousands of people and so on...
It's not just a game.
Before 1990 it was a game now it's much more.
It's like saying Apple it's just a company and not a company with a income of a country...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Let them win Serie A comfy.
See how many points they'll have to the second place and give them an "appropriate" points deduction to show the world and Juventus that Napoli got punished as well!!!!!!!

It's so easy to see! but I believe it's gonna be worse even than this petty show.
They'll ask 6months for investigation which will turn in nothing as there are no wire tappings for Napoli and nothing could be proved = no punishment

The biggest problem is imo that anywhere else police officers are fans of local teams so they stay their hands if possible.
Turin prosecutors seems instead to hate us to no end and investigate whenever possible.
Granata fooks still butthurt over Superga

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
it's stopped being a game once tv deals got into it.
When Money from televisions started to be massive it translated a game ( a sport) into a industry of entertainment.
An entertainment that bring to italian govt billions in taxes, gives a job to tens of thousands of people and so on...
It's not just a game.
Before 1990 it was a game now it's much more.
It's like saying Apple it's just a company and not a company with a income of a country...
A logical fallacy of epic proportions detected

If football in Italy WAS an industry nothing like this would have happened. Think of well-oiled, highly profitable global products, think of US Sports or EPL. Like businesses do, they're only interested in money. Scandal is bad for business.
The exact reason why this clown shit keeps happening is because Italy is NOT interested & capable of creating a professional industry out of their sports.

Italy is more of a South American country than it's a Western country. Uga buga fucking shithole where monkeys throw poo at each other.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Where the fuck are you getting the 3-year ban from UEFA.

For all I care. Ceferein had a thing with Andrea and he is gone. Unless he is an asshole and can't be shut out by Elkan.
It is not like UEFA rules are not that clear compared to Italy system.

And as far as it goes.. UEFA is looking for FFP violations up enabling registration ability at UCL. it could or could not be the case.. no one has a clue.

It could be fines for all I care from UEFA.

We should completely focus on making sure everyone else is treated the same as I 100% sure this is a practice everyone is doing.

I really really sincerely hope we get kicked out of uefa for 3 years then win in all courts. And figc pay some 300+ mil in damages

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Italian minister of sport is asking for transparency regarding the verdict aswel.

I think that this movement working.
He cant do shit

- - - Updated - - -

I really really sincerely hope we get kicked out of uefa for 3 years then win in all courts. And figc pay some 300+ mil in damages
And sue them for calciopoli money i make that about 1 billion euros Inc interest in another words bankrupt the fucktards

Jun 16, 2020
In all seriousness, there is no hope that they will cancel this sentence?
I think that it’s possible. Because politics are involved, if Agnelli didn’t went to war with everyone it would get this far. If we really get to the point where +100k people will unsubscribe, cancel, stop paying and return to illegal streaming it will apply huge pressure. So they’ll be confronted by penalising Juventus or saving Italian football which is financially in a bad state already.

And even today the explosion is continuing. Go to twitter and search on #disdettadazn, and renew on the newest tab. Every second new tweets and it has been going bananas since Friday night.

And we all know that every club was involved in plusvalenza, shady or not.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In all seriousness, there is no hope that they will cancel this sentence?
Sporting trials are a joke in italy the prosecutor speaks for 44 out of which 42 minutes are about juve and has no evidence but points dishonesty and bad intentions on the part of juve. The biggest joke is that he asks for -9 point deduction but the biased judge gives a -15 point deduction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)