Board & Management (89 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You play too much brev

:lol: Victimized in mercatos and small teams in the CL? :lol:
interested in XYZ player? too expensive hands tied
one of our players ends up having a blowout season and becomes a top player. want to keep said player? we can't player's will, hands tied. or plusvalenza and hands tied.
want to win a CL trophy? get knocked out 3 times in a row against low level teams, hands tied.

I'm starting to think this club is into bondage. :fab3:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"First of all, I would like on behalf of the whole club to distance myself from those pseudo-fans who have used the language of hatred and threats against Figc Gravina, his family, and the prosecutor Chinè." #Juventus - Scanavino

Good strategy... insult your fans...
I'll fucking throw you into the fire scanavino take your cunting employer elkann with you.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question…

If… or when… CONI rules against removing the sentence, what options do we have after?

TAS? European Comitee?
Just remember a civil court cannot overturn sporting punishment even if they rule us innocent of our crimes

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
[QUOTE="Badass FIGC, post: 6635401, member: 5321

Just remember a civil court cannot overturn sporting punishment even if they rule us innocent of our crimes[/QUOTE]

but at least it could put pressure on the sporting authorities that we are innocent and that they (CONi etc) need to reexamine their stance

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Soo should we expect more points deduction for the salary stuff?

What I hate the most is the posture of the own club. It's really tempting to just completely abandon a club that doesn't really fight for its own existence.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This mob mentality is really pushing me away from Italy. It's the second time we've been handed a serious sporting sanction without any real evidence of wrongdoing and, more importantly, without a real trial. People just want to see Juventus burn instead of building their own team. And you just know we're going to dominate this league for another decade again.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
from FIF:
The Vanheusden transfer is funny, we sell him for 11.7 million at the standard, he stays there for 2 years, seriously injures his knee and is absent for more than 300 days, and yet we buy him back for more than 16.2 million
As much as i want to dig into Juve, and being across the world hopefully someone can explain this succinctly.

Juve and other clubs would have done the same thing, including Inter. I recall that our youth players are consistently used like pawns.

So how is Juve different, to us and the broader Serie A sides??
I thought they are punished because of under the table salaries, no?
They basically stole the enormous bag of coins, which everybody used once in a while to pick a coin or two. As always with them, it's the difference in scope or megalomania of it that made them get caught and punished.
That's on the line next.

What is the gist of this is that Juve directors got caught pants down, ie. they were wiretapped talking about inflated player values in the swap deals and such.

Inter and many other clubs have done the same thing but I guess the cold, hard evidence of it made it possible for prosecutors to punish them. In addition, I've understood the amount of deals Juve made is big AND the plain ruthlessness of their operation, for example in the Pjanic-Arthur -swap might have affected in all this. They generated somewhere around 50m+€ plusvalenza out of that swap. When in reality only like 10m€ in cash was really moving anywhere.
Serie A encourages such stuff. In my perception no other league has so many strange loan deals/sells with such strange terms and conditions. It's just another proof of the unprofessional management of this league.
Funny is that in the 90's they made much more ilegal and corrupt stuff and they never got punished lol...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
percassi basically confessed that atalanta did some false accounting. they aren't charged anymore :baus:

this shit is weird, weird to the max. anybody who thinks that it isn't a targeted political attack is living in an alternative reality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 64)