Board & Management (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why am I not surprised the figc are populated with unqualified clowns and its pissing me off how these frauds are trying to kill us so easily

- - - Updated - - -

Did we not try that before after it came out from Palazzi's report (therefore the FIGC confirming it for real) that we were falsely punished in calciopoli? The figure was 443m Euros as I recall. Can't remember how that ended up but I doubt we got our cash
Figc have no money but we should sure as hell bankrupt them

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why am I not surprised the figc are populated with unqualified clowns and its pissing me off how these frauds are trying to kill us so easily

- - - Updated - - -

Figc have no money but we should sure as hell bankrupt them
Yeah the vice president of coni Sandulli already giving an interview where he seems to be of the opinion that more legal action can be initiated against Juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah the vice president of coni Sandulli already giving an interview where he seems to be of the opinion that more legal action can be initiated against Juve.
If this were America or some other non 3rd world country the figc would have been an organisation that was extinct decades ago

- - - Updated - - -

Sandulli on the penalty to Juve:
➡️Piero Sandulli, why didn't the revision of the judgment on the plusvalenze case surprise you?
"Because for some time now, like many other colleagues, I support that publicly traded companies should be treated differently to sporting companies."
"And it's the current case of Juventus, once again, as it is being shown."

➡️In what sense?
"In the sense that first the revision and then the sentence were based on elements that came out from the investigation conducted by the CONSOB, who by definition can naturally oversee clubs that are listed in the Stock Exchange."
"In this respect, in all sincerity, I expected more to be done on this topic."

➡️Meaning?
"I hoped that the recent sport reform would have addressed this topic, which at the moment remains a weak point in the system. From there comes the penalty against Juventus and the non-sanction against the other involved clubs

➡️ But wouldn't this create a judicial disparity in the sporting system?
"I do not see it as a disparity, but a different treatment based on the different past choices."
"In fact this condition is accepted by the club when it decides to enter the Stock Exchange."
"And that's why the current sentence is applied based on the Consob investigation, which brought new facts with respect to the ones published last April, when Juventus was acquitted.

➡️ Did you get an idea on the technical defects highlighted by the bianconeri lawyers and that will be presented to the College of Sports Warranty of CONI?
"Now we are going into technicalities, on which I have no way to express myself.
"At best it is remarkable job done by the judge that there isn't a single line on the quantification of the penalty points request and different dimensions adopted by the Court."

➡️ Shouldn't the followed principle in every case be based on affectivity?
"Whenever possible yes, otherwise the sanction is postponed to the successive season.
"In this case, the penalty was applied to the current standing at the moment, although it is not certain that it will become definitive by the end of the lleague.

On this subject: a penalty handed down during an ongoing season, upon which other degrees of judgement are still pending, wouldn't it risk creating an embarrassing situation as suggested by De Siervo a few days ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Literally kangaroo court judiciary aren't there are other teams in Europe like Man utd on the stock exchange do the Fa treat them differently to other clubs not on the stock exchange.
Hes literally saying we are targeting Juve, reason: because you're a publicly trading company ffs

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If this were America or some other non 3rd world country the figc would have been an organisation that was extinct decades ago

- - - Updated - - -

Hes literally saying we are targeting Juve, reason: because you're a publicly trading company ffs
Good excuse even before Prisma case trial has started he has come to that conclusion. Wonder does the Fa do the same thing to Man utd as they are also listed on the stock market?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sandulli on the penalty to Juve:
Piero Sandulli, why didn't the revision of the judgment on the plusvalenze case surprise you?
"Because for some time now, like many other colleagues, I support that publicly traded companies should be treated differently to sporting companies."
"And it's the current case of Juventus, once again, as it is being shown."

In what sense?
"In the sense that first the revision and then the sentence were based on elements that came out from the investigation conducted by the CONSOB, who by definition can naturally oversee clubs that are listed in the Stock Exchange."
"In this respect, in all sincerity, I expected more to be done on this topic."

Meaning?
"I hoped that the recent sport reform would have addressed this topic, which at the moment remains a weak point in the system. From there comes the penalty against Juventus and the non-sanction against the other involved clubs

But wouldn't this create a judicial disparity in the sporting system?
"I do not see it as a disparity, but a different treatment based on the different past choices."
"In fact this condition is accepted by the club when it decides to enter the Stock Exchange."
"And that's why the current sentence is applied based on the Consob investigation, which brought new facts with respect to the ones published last April, when Juventus was acquitted.

Did you get an idea on the technical defects highlighted by the bianconeri lawyers and that will be presented to the College of Sports Warranty of CONI?
"Now we are going into technicalities, on which I have no way to express myself.
"At best it is remarkable job done by the judge that there isn't a single line on the quantification of the penalty points request and different dimensions adopted by the Court."

Shouldn't the followed principle in every case be based on affectivity?
"Whenever possible yes, otherwise the sanction is postponed to the successive season.
"In this case, the penalty was applied to the current standing at the moment, although it is not certain that it will become definitive by the end of the lleague.

On this subject: a penalty handed down during an ongoing season, upon which other degrees of judgement are still pending, wouldn't it risk creating an embarrassing situation as suggested by De Siervo a few days ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Literally kangaroo court judiciary aren't there are other teams in Europe like Man utd on the stock exchange do the Fa treat them differently to other clubs not on the stock exchange.
What a joke

So where can we take this further? European courts? Because this is blatant.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
They did it once and got away with it. They're gonna get away with it again and honestly if the door was already open from Calciopoli this just took the whole house down meaning they know there's nothing we can do to stop them if, or better yet WHEN they decide it's time to attack Juventus again and they know it.

Son we fucked

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They did it once and got away with it. They're gonna get away with it again and honestly if the door was already open from Calciopoli this just took the whole house down meaning they know there's nothing we can do to stop them if, or better yet WHEN they decide it's time to attack Juventus again and they know it.

Son we fucked
of course. they already told fiorentina that if they play the coppa final against juve, they will play the europa league regardless of the results

fuck this country and its judiciary system

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
In a normal democracy this would never happen, but in this banana republic your are guilty, tried in public not allowed to defend yourself, make up rules or ignore rules as you go, others do the same or worse but never mentioned or looked into because they dont' want to hurt their friends or it's their favorite team since birth.
These scum are jealous and envious of Juventus why because we win and these fuckards are nothing but lifelong losers and will always be losers.
Just move the team out of this corrupt country and let the league die, that's what this shithole of a country deserves, no more world cups ,euros ,champions league or europa league.
How does anyone keep their job when you don't make 2 straight world cups, anywhere else heads would roll
but not in italy.
I hate this league and the ones that are doing this, I wish them long life but nothing but agony every single day.
I want you to suffer I million times more than what you are doing to the fans of this Team.
I hope you never have a moments peace in this life or the next.
Elkann better fucking step up this time if he does nothing again I am done with this Team you have billions of euros to bury any team or this league once and for all, but nothing ,you haven't done shit to defend this club.
Your silence has pretty much killed the passion I have for this team, following since 1979 and now I am done
I will never watch italy or any other shit italian club I hope they all fail and die, like this league.
I wish all the best in your lives, health and happiness.I am fucking done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 8)