Board & Management (26 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not only will they relegate us to Serie B next season, but it’ll be in Serie B with a -20 point deduction to fight through as well.

And we won’t have the past legends and champions in the squad to steer the ship and bring us back up where we belong. This will set us back another 20 years.

These evil cunts know what they’re doing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Not only will they relegate us to Serie B next season, but it’ll be in Serie B with a -20 point deduction to fight through as well.

And we won’t have the past legends and champions in the squad to steer the ship and bring us back up where we belong. This will set us back another 20 years.

These evil cunts know what they’re doing.
I'm a pessimist myself but I don't think it will go down to relegation. Exclusion from cups for the next year(s) is a sure bet though, there's a reason why they postponed the salary maneuver case - to see whether they get away with the shit penalty for plusvalenza case or not. Based on that JJ will be penalized - because the goal is not justice but to make sure JJ is out of cups which is obviously a financial hit.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Q: I still don't get it, though. If, as Juve say, there is no rule preventing this, why should they be punished?

A: Well, there's no specific rule in the sporting sphere. There is a specific rule about being transparent with shareholders, especially if you're a listed club, though that's a matter for the criminal investigation.

Prosecutors are also arguing that they violated Article 4 of the Italian FA's rules, which covers fairness and probity, and Article 31, which covers false accounting. (This, Juve might say, raises the question: If these deals aren't illegal, how can they amount to false accounting?)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why does nobody from the higher-ups stand up to call out all that BS on media 24/7?

@DAiDEViL
Imagine at Bayern, you would zap from channel to channel and all you'd see would be Uli's red head and Kalle would split the league into 2 parts by slinging dirt and bribe other clubs with Qatar money or some shit

What a dead corpse Elkann
Worst part of JJ

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
What about ItaJuve?
Juve should never ever buy another italian, this national team should choke fold whatever but i will never support the national team, you do this to juve the past 18years. I hope they never go to another euro or world cup ever.
our fans are passionate about this team , the same can't be said for Elkancro, this fucking pencil neck has no passion what so ever, he owns the press, fight back, grow a pair you usless prick.

Aug 2, 2005
it is, monaco plays in the french league despite having their own association, i also remember a few finnish clubs playing in sweden from my university years, and i guess the former yugoslav, soviet member countries have similar situations
Yes.. but can you register in new league first division just like that?

Or maybe buy a club in the first division and change its name?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
it is, monaco plays in the french league despite having their own association, i also remember a few finnish clubs playing in sweden from my university years, and i guess the former yugoslav, soviet member countries have similar situations
You would have to buy another club and change their name Etc in order to start from thr top flight i think.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Juventus FC.

- Sold the guy on the left to collect funds to buy the guy on the right
- Sold the guy on the right for nearly the same fee we bought him for
- Both now play for the same team and we still need a fullback and CB

Juventus FC.

1675556387464.png

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus FC.

- Sold the guy on the left to collect funds to buy the guy on the right
- Sold the guy on the right for nearly the same fee we bought him for
- Both now play for the same team and we still need a fullback and CB

Juventus FC.

1675556387464.png
Don't need posts about traitors like De ligt.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You would have to buy another club and change their name Etc in order to start from thr top flight i think.
he's been working for the nt for a decade, his last club job happened when azpilicueta played for marseille and was 21 lol

imagine him trying to take control of this mess jj is

no thx
Yes.. but can you register in new league first division just like that?

Or maybe buy a club in the first division and change its name?
Absolutely we just need to register with the football association and leave this corrupt figc.
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/09/08/7-football-clubs-that-play-in-foreign-leagues/?amp=1
Juventus joining another league would be the craziest thing I've ever seen in football... maybe all of sports.

As much as I love it I think there is absolutely no chance of happening.

Super League is the only hope.

Aug 2, 2005
Uodated...

Meant to quote juve123 but quoted Salvo post instead

Absolutely we just need to register with the football association and leave this corrupt figc.
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/09/08/7-football-clubs-that-play-in-foreign-leagues/?amp=1

How that can happen

Ok, let's hypothetically assume that we already decided to leave Italy

Let's say France is the destination

Ligue 1 is alread 18 clubs.. relegation and promotion from second division is already in place

How we will join the league?

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Uodated...

Meant to quote juve123 but quoted Salvo post instead

How that can happen

Ok, let's hypothetically assume that we already decided to leave Italy

Let's say France is the destination

Ligue 1 is alread 18 clubs.. relegation and promotion from second division is already in place

How we will join the league?
technically you should start from the bottom and get promoted to the top.
But I also heard somewhere that if the federation you apply to is ok with you could buy your spot from the teams that should get promoted.
So you literally pay those teams to renounce promotion or something.

But I don't remember where I read it.
Also I was thinking that there is another problem.
It's not as easy as "give 5m to that third divion team to renounce getting promoted to second division"
Cause even if that team agree what about the spot that team isn't leaving for those from lower divisions getting promoted?

- - - Updated - - -

In the end the easiest way would be register a club in that nation move all your under23 to said club and get promoted as much as you can.
Grow it till first division and then move 100% there players and investments closing down or selling sporting title (dunno if possible)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)