Board & Management (28 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
of course. they already told fiorentina that if they play the coppa final against juve, they will play the europa league regardless of the results

fuck this country and its judiciary system
Is moving to another league a possibility? We should really consider just leaving and letting the already dying league die for once. I don't see any other solution.

Even if we somehow manage to get the points back and remain in Serie A it just shows we're so vulnerable to future attacks. We'll be back to this in 15-20 years.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,883
    Is moving to another league a possibility? We should really consider just leaving and letting the already dying league die for once. I don't see any other solution.

Even if we somehow manage to get the points back and remain in Serie A it just shows we're so vulnerable to future attacks. We'll be back to this in 15-20 years.
    I have the same question

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

This.

They fuck us whenever they feel like it.

What't the point.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I have the same question
    Technically it should be possible since there is historical precedence across Europe, but practically I’d say next to impossible to participate in any of the top tiers. I wouldn’t think any club would want to give up their place so that we can join in their stead. Maybe a merger with an existing club in the league :boh:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    it is, monaco plays in the french league despite having their own association, i also remember a few finnish clubs playing in sweden from my university years, and i guess the former yugoslav, soviet member countries have similar situations
    Our best ice hockey team went to play in KHL, so I guess it's possible (god damn that was a great decision).

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Not a chance UEFA will let us move league. Even if they did we would have to start at the bottom and climb our way up.

It is a talking point every few years here with Rangers and Celtic going to play in England. I think a team from Luxembourg raised a case against UEFA about allowing a league between Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg but not sure how it went.

The way football is going though and the increasing dominance of the EPL in terms of spending poor it wouldn't surprise me if other clubs become interested in moving.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Not a chance UEFA will let us move league. Even if they did we would have to start at the bottom and climb our way up.

It is a talking point every few years here with Rangers and Celtic going to play in England. I think a team from Luxembourg raised a case against UEFA about allowing a league between Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg but not sure how it went.

The way football is going though and the increasing dominance of the EPL in terms of spending poor it wouldn't surprise me if other clubs become interested in moving.
    Then we go full circle to the Super League.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I'm saying if enough teams want to move to a better league to try to compete with the PL then all that points to is a Super League.

That would be another proyect diferent from the current Super League, we would have to find teams that want to leave their local leagues or convicne them to abandon their current local leagues and also, it would have to be "outside" UEFA and FIFA... so teams would have to agree to that...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    That would be another proyect diferent from the current Super League, we would have to find teams that want to leave their local leagues or convicne them to abandon their current local leagues and also, it would have to be "outside" UEFA and FIFA...
    Would be difficult for sure, especially as apparently football cannot exist outside of UEFA.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I really dont see how we could convinced any team to leave their local leagues...

I can see we goig to Real Madrid and tryng to convince them and Florentino saying "Are you on drugs?"

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    btw dunno whether it was posted or not, but this sandulli is the same sandulli who was one of the calciopoli judges

then he worked for figc, now he works for coni, and he'll be happy with his role

within a few weeks i've grown to hate italy again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)