Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
City wait on Juve duo
By Peter ORourke - Created on 24 Jul 2007

Skysports.com understands Manchester City are waiting to find out if Juventus are willing to sell duo Giorgio Chiellini and Manuele Blasi.

City are believed to be chasing the Italian duo as Sven Goran Eriksson looks to reshape his squad at Eastlands.

Italian Under 21 international Chiellini is believed to be considering his future at Juventus as he is concerned about his first-team chances with the Bianconeri.

Blasi's position at Juventus also remains uncertain with the midfielder having returned from a loan spell at Fiorentina last season.

Eriksson is keen to bring in some new faces before the start of the new season and he sees the duo as key additions to his squad.

The agent of both players, Davide Lippi, has revealed City are interested in the pair and that he is meeting with Juventus to find out what their plans are for the duo.

"I am planning to meet Juventus on Tuesday to discuss the futures of Giorgio and Manuele," Lippi told skysports.com.

"Manchester City are interested in both players and I am going to meet Juventus to see if these moves are possible.

"Both players would be happy to play in the Premier League and Manchester City, but it all depends on Juventus.

"They both like English football and the fact Eriksson is there would be a big factor for them to go there.

"However it depends on the price and whether Juventus want to sell them or not."
give Blasi away at any price, but keep Chellini

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
b.s. rumor mills, how about that mike vick eh :eyebrows:

you guys have any mutts you wanna fight and make some easy bread?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If I was that rich then I wouldn’t waste $$$ on breeding/raising dogs for fighting. I would breed mexicans and bet on them fighting, that’s where the big bucks come in. and you know what happens if they lose a fight/guap on you… take'em out back and…

Forza Commissioner Goddell
Forza Vick Family (his lil brother is equally or even more dumb)
Forza VT and the ATL

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Man.City offer at least 12m € for Chiellini then he's gone. Around 3-4m for Blasi.

Molinaro will be if not already better than Chiellini and there's Criscito also. Hell, there's even Antunes if we decide to pay Pacos Ferreira 2-3m €.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I agree with Vinny: - sell Blasi, 'cos I don't see him contributing much to Juve's 2007/8 season. However, I wouldn't like Chiellini to go, especially as we've already sold Balza, and let a lot of others away. We've given too many players away, IMO.

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
Can we please sell ruben olivera and get a younger midfielder than him..I just think about every freekick he had with juventus the ball was always in the curva..He can be replaced..I would rather have someone else than him..

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Sven 'wants Blasi and Chiellini' Tuesday 24 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus men Manuele Blasi and Giorgio Chiellini could join the growing Italian colony at Manchester City, according to his agent.

The arrival of Sven Goran Eriksson at the City of Manchester stadium has seen a huge influx of new players, including £8.8m signing Rolando Bianchi from Reggina.

“I have a meeting planned with Juve to discuss the future of Giorgio Chiellini and Manuele Blasi,” revealed representative Davide Lippi.

“Manchester City are interested in both players and I’ll take to Juve to see if these operations are possible.”

Italian Under-21 international Chiellini has already hinted at a switch to City, but former Perugia midfielder Blasi is a new addition to Sven’s Serie A shopping list.

“Both Chiellini and Blasi would be happy to play in the Premier League with City, but it all depends on Juve,” continued Lippi – the son of World Cup winning Italy Coach Marcello.

“They like English football and the fact Eriksson is at Manchester is another reason to go, but we still need to see the price-tag and whether or not Juventus are prepared to sell them.”

The Bianconeri are reducing their squad and sending out several youngsters who helped them emerge from Serie B last season.

Empoli have taken Claudio Marchisio on loan and Felice Piccolo in a co-ownership deal, while Siena have signed Alessandro Bettega, the 19-year-old son of former Juve director Roberto Bettega.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I would be willing to let both of them go. Blasi doesn't have a future at Juve and their bid for Chiellini would be hard to turn down when we already have Criscito and Molinaro.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I read some stuff saying Chiellini was unhappy at Juve. I know he is on Rafa's list should the Heinze deal finally become kaput. It's a shame, you would think that Juventus would want to keep its good young players around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)