Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #441
    Actually everyone ive ever spoken to off this forum has asked me am I River. Where am I going wrong her? Im becoming a non-existing person. Claire might be a gloopy old loser but she deserves her own identity. Even if that be a skin head punk lesbian :D

Seriously though, why do people confuse me with River? Is it the lousy attitude or the bad grammar?

Someone will have to meet as all to confirm. :D :party: How bout it Kaise Frankie?:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Actually everyone ive ever spoken to off this forum has asked me am I River. Where am I going wrong her? Im becoming a non-existing person. Claire might be a gloopy old loser but she deserves her own identity. Even if that be a skin head punk lesbian :D

Seriously though, why do people confuse me with River? Is it the lousy attitude or the bad grammar?

Someone will have to meet as all to confirm. :D :party: How bout it Kaise Frankie?:D
    dont forget the obsesstion with sex that you both have!

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #444
    I was planning to go home today for a week. Heres how things went.

I walked to the bus depo. I was going to bring an umbrella but it looked like it wouldnt rain. It did rain. I got completely wet, my hair was a mess and my eyeshadow almost blinded me. I went to smoke a cigeratte and dropped it on the wet ground. It was my last one. Just when I was proper down and out I spent my last £10 MISSING my bus home and came back here wet, broke and depressed.

So here I am :down:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

I walked to the bus depo. I was going to bring an umbrella but it looked like it wouldnt rain. It did rain. I got completely wet, my hair was a mess and my eyeshadow almost blinded me. I went to smoke a cigeratte and dropped it on the wet ground. It was my last one. Just when I was proper down and out I spent my last £10 MISSING my bus home and came back here wet, broke and depressed.

aahh poor you little thing.

Shit happens.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #450
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    You want me to send you some money over the wire? :D
    I could scrape up some cash but no shops are open. Im really quite desperate, im not kidding around. Ive eat about 5 bags of crisps, feeling kinda bloated :D

Emma isnt here and she dosent smoke. No one else smokes :down:

Mar 14, 2004

Sooooooo......we can expect about 10.000 posts form you this weekend?

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #452
    yeah. All my flatmates are busy with assignments. Im so bored :down:

AND I FOCKING NEED TO SMOKE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)