Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #482
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    i hate people who ask for cigs. i do that too but its bloody annoying. ffs, ill give you one now, youll have to buy your own cigs later. why not just do right now.
    Im trying to quit though :D

If i buy them its like giving in. If I have them im going to smoke them. Plus it saves alot of money. Later i'll teach you guys who to bag free drinks :D

++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    im gonna try that. Maybe i can hoard fags just by asking random people in the street.
    Try. It can be like your own personal game. How many can you get? :D
    Prob harder for a dude though. I think people usually give me them to get me to go away.

++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Here we call those type of persons "bums."
    No a bum looks around the street for half smoked cigs. I dont know why bums are so stupid though. Not that I would know but the place to get em is outside the cinema and other places were people go outside to smoke. Not around a ****ing shopping area where they would be covered in pigeon shit.

I assume :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Im trying to quit though :D

If i buy them its like giving in. If I have them im going to smoke them. Plus it saves alot of money. Later i'll teach you guys who to bag free drinks :D

Yeah, it's really hard for a girl to get a free drink.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #485
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, it's really hard for a girl to get a free drink.
    What if she gets them off girls though? :D It still wont be a problem.

I also have skills at getting into bars and clubs free. The regular places I go to I have paid for since last june hehehe

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

No a bum looks around the street for half smoked cigs. I dont know why bums are so stupid though. Not that I would know but the place to get em is outside the cinema and other places were people go outside to smoke. Not around a ****ing shopping area where they would be covered in pigeon shit.

I assume :D
    Ohh I am sure. :rolleyes:

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #495
    hidden joke in that about burke being a jock. Better explain all my jokes from now on. Or else i could be trying to hard or some other collection of words that dont mean anything :D

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

That midfield playmaker who transferred to Split or Spit, I forget which it is, although I do know that his father is the coach of the Croatian NT.
    Yes,Niko Kranjcar is his name....transfered to Hajduk Split....well,it was all his choice...nobody forced him to go there...he always said how great "Purger"(a nick for people from Zagreb) he was and than he made a biggest betrail in history. Now he cant come back to Zagreb,somebody would kill him..... :fero::fero::fero:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    TBH it was Dinamo that drove him out. Your own fault really. Baka is creating a good team, lots of Bosnians in it, they're bound to win the title.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Yes,Niko Kranjcar is his name....transfered to Hajduk Split....well,it was all his choice...nobody forced him to go there...he always said how great "Purger"(a nick for people from Zagreb) he was and than he made a biggest betrail in history. Now he cant come back to Zagreb,somebody would kill him..... :fero::fero::fero:
    Yea, that is what they said, I watched an interview with him this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)