Blandie is a loser (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
:howler::howler::howler:

Im sure you two wear those boots own Phat Pharm (or whatever) clothing and also wear bandanas on your heads just like Eminem
Yeah I also wear wife beaters and a Detroit hat shifted 45 degrees to the right. Not to mention the ice... :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
:thumb: What do you think I am doing right now.

In a while, I will have to get off to :pado's Avatar:
I can't wait to get home and do the same thing :D

Padovano, your avatar is such a powerful role model!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Nah, the baseball cap is about the extent of my thugery.
The baseball cap that resembles a trucker hat you mean?

Are also your clothes 8 sizes bigger than they should be?

One guy in my fashion design class has a gold tooth that he can put it in and take it out whenever he wants. It looks cheesy

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

The baseball cap that resembles a trucker hat you mean?

Are also your clothes 8 sizes bigger than they should be?

One guy in my fashion design class has a gold tooth that he can put it in and take it out whenever he wants. It looks cheesy
No, a WVU baseball hat, fitted. My shirts are actually closer to being too small than too big. I have only pearly whites, babe. :D See?

Ask Andy, he will agree.

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #411
    I didnt really think you were wiggas. I guess the rap thing can be forgiven if your from that sad place :D

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #413
    detroit? DC? Wherever they all originate? :D

Im off to get drunk and pick up some easy girls. Let yourself out Burke wont you?

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Kaiser...Porco cane..you know the rest...

ma dico io..lo vale tutto questo stress per questa "gentaccia"?

Assolutamente no. E poi magari fosse gentaccia. Qui si tratta solo di gentuccia. Anzi, sono così carini da meritarsi il titolo di genticciola.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

I cant help it. I just find you so damn pathetic and predictable.

Like how when Paul pulled you up on the anti-english thing you took a short break, enough for it to be covered over by garbage and then came back. Its great in a way though, it sure is enjoyable.

Bringing the forum to a boring state? Unlike you I realise one person has no real impact on the state of a forum. Though I think without me around here lately we would all be eating turd for breakfast :D

'Jog on' now :howler: omg its funny how ive stolen his trademark. gotta love it.
    I love how you are so convinced you have everything figured out. Guess what kid..at 14 I too thought I had the world figured out ... speak to me when your at least 18 (or look it).
    I responded to Paul and took a break? yeah a day and a half because I was in a different city for the day...seriously: how closely do you follow my posting patterns? To the point that you could nail down when I took a whiz and when I farted? Jesus...speaking of pathetic. You even figure out scenarios as to why I don't post for over 12 hours?

No I think without you here conversations would not revolve around "he said..she said".... personally I find it hard to reply to a minor...just feels like its against the law.

Jog on? I have used it and will continue to use it..I also continue to read the Gazzetta while taking a dump...I also have a habit of tipping my espresso cup before drinking it...I also like to stand up in cafe's when watching soccer....in other words: What the FVCK does it have to do with the price of tea in CHINA??? I do these because I feel like it ...its not an underlying factor that you seem to think you cleverly nailed.

Do me a favor and keeping talking to the guys who think they have a shot at seeing you on your knees in front of them....

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #419
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    I love how you are so convinced you have everything figured out. Guess what kid..at 14 I too thought I had the world figured out ... speak to me when your at least 18 (or look it).
    I responded to Paul and took a break? yeah a day and a half because I was in a different city for the day...seriously: how closely do you follow my posting patterns? To the point that you could nail down when I took a whiz and when I farted? Jesus...speaking of pathetic. You even figure out scenarios as to why I don't post for over 12 hours?
    I didnt see you respond in there.

No I think without you here conversations would not revolve around "he said..she said".... personally I find it hard to reply to a minor...just feels like its against the law.
    ok.

Jog on? I have used it and will continue to use it..I also continue to read the Gazzetta while taking a dump...I also have a habit of tipping my espresso cup before drinking it...I also like to stand up in cafe's when watching soccer....in other words: What the FVCK does it have to do with the price of tea in CHINA??? I do these because I feel like it ...its not an underlying factor that you seem to think you cleverly nailed.
    No you havent said it since. Say what you will but you havent used it since we brought that up. And incase you didnt realise I was fucking joking' :rolleyes:

Do me a favor and keeping talking to the guys who think they have a shot at seeing you on your knees in front of them....
    Arent you one of those guys? Afterall you only stopped taking the piss out of me after I posted the other pics. But yeah cool, whatever. Stop posting to me if it annoys you so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)