Blandie is a loser (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Arent you one of those guys? Afterall you only stopped taking the piss out of me after I posted the other pics. But yeah cool, whatever. Stop posting to me if it annoys you so much.
not with you hun....posting TO YOU doesn't annoy me "so much" ... its you posting...that annoys me....

so much

:cheesy:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Nicky stop being like this and finally accept Blandie. Same thing was with Emma and River that you hated them first and ended up adoring them

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #427
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I think you misunderstood me :D
    No I didnt. I just dont like the Elnur party boy image you try to build. Not my type of person :D

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    not with you hun....posting TO YOU doesn't annoy me "so much" ... its you posting...that annoys me....
    :cheesy:
    Nick I dont even have anything against you. Infact I heard good things about you from River and Emma. They both told me your one to look out for around here. They are my closest friends so I would usually go on what they say. But since Ive came you did nothing but make fun of a picture I posted and make fun of my nationality. Had that been my picture I would have been very offended and I am offended by an italian american making fun of me for being english. Its kinda rich to be honest. I never have and never will make fun or someone for how they look or for where they are from. I never will like anyone who is a fucking bigot like you are and judges people on that. So ride on pony boy. You seemed cool to River and Emma but to me your a ****ing loser, a forum type Ive came across many times and a person I want nothing to do with.

Say what you want from here, I dont care. Ive never been the one to get caught up in something like this so take it away.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

No I didnt. I just dont like the Elnur party boy image you try to build. Not my type of person :D
    I don't try to build any images. Seriously. I just reflect the reality. I'm working my ass off by being in a highly intensive program full time + working 30 hours a week. I frickin' deserve to get out and party after a full week of exams, projects and presentations, otherwise I will turn into Burke!

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #430

I don't try to build any images. Seriously. I just reflect the reality. I'm working my ass off by being in a highly intensive program full time + working 30 hours a week. I frickin' deserve to get out and party after a full week of exams, projects and presentations, otherwise I will turn into Burke!
    Then I apologise. I cant help my instant opinion.

Apr 12, 2004

Burke?

Sit at home idolizing naked women on your pc, leaving only to smoke and eat.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    is it just me or is there anyone else who gets the feeling that River and Blandest are the same person:confused:
    From PMing both, I can say that whilst they are VERY similar...I think they are different people...I think...

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #436
    River and I are more alike than you can even imagine. Different people though and shes way cooler

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    :D Well, you said...! Anyway, I think your cool as well Claire...I mean anyone who regularly disagree's with Burke is a genius in my eyes!

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #440
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Nicky stop being like this and finally accept Blandie. Same thing was with Emma and River that you hated them first and ended up adoring them
    Perhaps I pushed it to far though? :D

Im tired of arguing with people here. Its so silly. Im such a turdhead for arguing with people online. Im a gloopy old turdhead infact.

Everyone is forgiven. Even Kaiser Franco. I'm going to be nice to everyone from now on :D (maybe not barkuss though but still)

Peace hommies peace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)