Blaise Matuidi (34 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
I must have no clue on this stuff. The guy is all but gone in the summer and now we want to extend him? Like another team is going to snatch him away from Juve? Same way teams were knocking down the door for Sami and Mario. Be only fitting if management gives him more than they gave Sami.

I see what Blaise brings to the table but I just can't endure one more time watching CR7 with Blaise working the 2 man game deep down the left side attempting to score.
Its an accounting tactic and im sure we have an agreement with him like we do with most player that when its time we will mutually terminate the contract or sell for a small fee. Most likely the former.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013

He would be so good for Lyon. Plus Lyon fans know how to make players feel at home!
How can some people be so cruel for no reason? It's been 10 years now that I have to bear to see him play between with the France team and Juve, frankly if he signs in Lyon I will be cursed and I will have to consider watching curling or something like that.

Pjaca as Depay replacement :donedeal: @Raphaël
With the butchers there are in Ligue 1, his life expectancy is maximum 2 months.

Toko Ekambi 2 weeks back in league 1, welcome back:lol:

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I know that this is a cliche, but attack is indeed the best form of defense.
As long as we have a midfield that completely clicks and creates chances for Ronaldo and Dybala/Higuain, teams will be forced to defend and commit fewer players forward. Blaise makes us completely lose our control in the middle of the pitch when we steal possession, leaving us very vulnerable to counter presses.
The real problem is in our DM as Pjanic is not really dependable on defending part, he is to small for aerial fights

We can play with Benta and Rabiot going forward, if we have DM that can be our first defender on opponent counter

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

dryatson

Feb 2, 2020
This guy was told all his life he wasn't good enough to be a player... then not good enough to be a professional player... then not good enough to be part of the French national squad... then not good enough to be called-up for the World Cup... then not good enough to be World Champion... and now not good enough to be Juventus level...

Matuidi's pathway is a long story of turning down all the odds against him. A true story of resilience, hard working and ability to find a way to be valuable, no matter where he is...

I'm probably one of the few juventini who hopes he will stay at Juventus. We need what he can bring on the table as far as his qualities are well known, but above all of this his grinta and mentality are seriously lacking on this Sarri's Juve version... thats' why I'm for his extension.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
This guy was told all his life he wasn't good enough to be a player... then not good enough to be a professional player... then not good enough to be part of the French national squad... then not good enough to be called-up for the World Cup... then not good enough to be World Champion... and now not good enough to be Juventus level...

Matuidi's pathway is a long story of turning down all the odds against him. A true story of resilience, hard working and ability to find a way to be valuable, no matter where he is...

I'm probably one of the few juventini who hopes he will stay at Juventus. We need what he can bring on the table as far as his qualities are well known, but above all of this his grinta and mentality are seriously lacking on this Sarri's Juve version... thats' why I'm for his extension.
I can understand your thinking and i really like him as a character.
I can see use of his characteristics as a sub for pressing in order to play counter but i am no so sure if Sarri will adapt such tactics but maybe he will surprise us.who knows.
I think the best option is to evaluate his season to have an idea whats the plan for the next year and then decide if we need him or no but in general i am positive for renewal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)