Blaise Matuidi (41 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. That's excessive. I just want him on the bench, or in another jersey come July.

The chain smoking cancer lung oaf who chooses to play him, and the incompetent Tootsie who wants to extend his contract are to blame more than anyone.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Some teams have Barellas (and no, I'm not a huge fan) striking volleys from outside the box, while others have a Blaised and Confused Black Bambii misplacing passes and tripping on his own ball-sack.
Matuidi coached by conte would be 10 times barella. Sarri has progressed with the forwards and the odd few but somewhat regressed with the others.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Matuidi coached by conte would be 10 times barella. Sarri has progressed with the forwards and the odd few but somewhat regressed with the others.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Would he fuck. Barella has just as much stamina and workrate as Matuidi and is a much better footballer on the ball.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't want him starting but the smearing campaign against him on social media is retarded. Not his fault that there are better players than him and the coach still plays him
I know being shit is not his fault, but wtf are we supposed to do?
What other way do we have of making Juventus aware that the fans strongly oppose his extension?

- - - Updated - - -

lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Some teams have Barellas (and no, I'm not a huge fan) striking volleys from outside the box, while others have a Blaised and Confused Black Bambii misplacing passes and tripping on his own ball-sack.
Wasn't even just the volley, he dominated the game for Inter, a game the rest of the team played badly. That is how these physical mezzale should play, just running and being a burden with the ball (Matuidi) is not enough. We see these players emerge in succession in Serie A, recently Vidal, Nainggolan, Allan, Barella... hope we don't miss the next one.

Jun 7, 2003
Good news that we plan to extend with him, and also very right to lower his salary because of his age. Let's see if he accepts lower wage, wouldn't surprise me if he gets better offers from other clubs around the world.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Honestly, can anyone mention a game that Matuidi actually played well in in his life? Not to mention ever being a MOTM ever.
Seriously, a joke of a footballer.
So what if he has won world cup and french farmers league? Nobody ever relates his name to those victories.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Honestly, can anyone mention a game that Matuidi actually played well in in his life? Not to mention ever being a MOTM ever.
So what if he has won world cup and french farmers league? Nobody ever relates his name to those victories.
RM - Juve in madrid , honestly thsts all ..

the rest are useless....

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)