Blaise Matuidi (14 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
its hard to imagine a player who makes me go through the full range of emotions in one game like Matuidi.

From happy to sad to fearful to greatful. Dude is everywhere and its hard to argue against his inclusion but he is just so bad on the ball.

I am fond of him but everytime I see his name in the teamsheet I think "fuck not again"

Apr 17, 2013
So... the player that “didnt fit the Sarri Ball system” has now played all games start to finish until now...
The juve plays with Didier Deschamps system: lousy, defensive and jammy (remember that Veronna should have won if they had not hit the post 3 times).
It is a system that is made for him sure.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not a fan of him in this system and thought he was poor for a large part of this game, but in those last 20 minutes when we were struggling he really stepped up, always made himself available, continued to close everything down and drag us forward. He showed a huge amount of character and deserves a huge amount of credit for us getting the win today.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Hate it or love it, Matuidi is probably, and rightfully, a starter for us this season. To understand his value just watch the last 15 minutes. He has supernatural stamina.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Hate it or love it, Matuidi is probably, and rightfully, a starter for us this season. To understand his value just watch the last 15 minutes. He has supernatural stamina.
If he had been replaced by a technically gifted midfielder like Rabiot from the beginning we don't need his huffing and puffing against the likes of Verona in the last 15 mins of games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep, hated his last season he is growing on me again. His performances are fine so far. I still hate how he kills our attack flow, though. As long as Ramsey/Pjanic are fit, I think we will be OK. God help us if he and Bentancur are playing together lul

- - - Updated - - -

If he had been replaced by a technically gifted midfielder like Rabiot from the beginning we don't need his huffing and puffing against the likes of Verona in the last 15 mins of games.
Good point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)