Blaise Matuidi (57 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I didn't even know that you didn't rate Matuidi at some point. I've always thought that you are completely fine with him starting.
Is that what he said?

:tup:

I don't rate him super high, but he's certainly a good player.

The guy has been an irreplaceable fixture in the PSG starting XI for 5 years now, playing over 3000 minutes or more every single season, starting every single one of their CL games, and in general improving year by year. He's also been a full-time starter for France for the last 2 major international tournaments. He's a strong tackler and good at breaking up play with his endless energy, passes at around a 90% completion rate even if he isn't the most technically gifted, finishes each season with about 5 goals-5 assists.

All that says a good player. Hopefully he can perform even better here.
I guess calling him a good player and defending his signing for the first dozen or so pages of the thread means I think he’s cack? :boh:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I didnt like matuidi being in the lineup but he seems to be proving me wrong too. Do i need to beg for forgiveness? publicly flog myself? sacrifice a small animal?
It's not about being right or wrong. We're all supporting a team and voicing opinion. Screw being right or wrong about something.

But when you repeat the same thing over and over again and :lol: at anyone with a diff opinion and act like teenage girls while being wrong about EVERY single thing, and write obscene things (like "Matuidi = Sturaro"), you do open yourself up for ridicule.

In your case, no, you cool. But you should flog yourself anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)