Blaise Matuidi (22 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Superb game today, covered an unbelievable amount of ground and tactically was switched on in the first half. Great finish too.

Worked quite well with Alex Sandro, where he would cover behind him and Alex Sandro would push forward more.

Playing with a midfield 3 unsurprisingly is bring out the best in him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Runs for 2 men, an integral part of our midfield and needs to start every game. An absolute beast. Happy for him to finally get his first goal for us. Has been really unlucky in that regard, he has missed about 4-5 very good chances to score in previous games. Bravo Blaise, you’re the type of physical midfielder every top team needs.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Yeah, I think because he wasn’t the “glamorous” CM a lot of fans were waiting for, he was unfairly criticised. The dude was an undisputed starter for PSG and the French NT for the previous 5 years or so, no idea why so many people thought we were signing a scrub.
I thought people mostly laughed at PSG, and praise Juve..

Get Matuidi for a bargain price,..
Or you probably refering to resell value?

Recompra is important, but player who could make a big impact like Higuain and Matuidi also important, even with 0 recompra.
And to think Matuidi - Biglia worth about the same amount :rofl:

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Got to give it to him... the guy was on beast mode against Bologna!

I mean lets be honest, people ofc were complaining at the beggining as he wasnt at his best, presented hisself really poor on the ball yet some were still praising him even tho arguably he wasnt improving the team in any way besides all the 'he runs, brings energy' arguments... now yes, he deserves all the praise as we can see a clear improvement on his side, he did progress along with the team, keeping it simple while being efficient and it seems the 3 man midfield does suit him much better as he gets less responsability on the ball while he can focus on what he is best at, the goal from yesterday was a sign that he is fully integrated into the team now and that you get rewarded when you work hard and put your head to it too!

Great buy so far, looking forward to see the same type of efficiency from him in UCL aswell. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)