Blaise Matuidi (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Man if he is inured we are so boned.

This guy is better than i thought, absolutely everywhere on the pitch...like i said before, if he actually had any ability on the ball he would be one helluva player

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hope his injury isn’t serious. Another very good game from Blaise, tireless running once again from him, as well as some really good runs down the left wing, put in a couple of nice crosses and shots at goal. Vital player for us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

This guy is better than i thought, absolutely everywhere on the pitch...like i said before, if he actually had any ability on the ball he would be one helluva player
He's got a good cross and pretty powerful shot, which is about as good as you are going to get for this type of player. I don't mean player in his position but more limited footballer with insane running.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

He's got a good cross and pretty powerful shot, which is about as good as you are going to get for this type of player. I don't mean player in his position but more limited footballer with insane running.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think we really need a well rounded CM for the three man midfield. Someone with the workrate to run all around the pitch but is actually threat with these FW runs.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Defo looks better in 433 than he did in 4231.

Hope he gets used to the latter eventually. We can use another attacking player in Khedira's place.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our best buy this season. :tup:
Pjanic and Matuidi are our best buys of the last two seasons. If Marchisio could finally get healthy and into form, we have a world class midfield again. Add Betancur developing and our mid is finally a strength again.

Now if only we had a forward line that doesn't vanish in the big games (aside from Mandzu :heart: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)