Blaise Matuidi (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Love how he got pissed off at Rincon and then turned from the Duracell bunny into a 10 year old after a can of Monster. Great energy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Looks like a bargain so far, utterly fantastic game in general, complete machine in how much effort and clever intuitive mobility he has.

May 23, 2013
He arguably runs even more than Vidal did. Absolute engine regardless if he doesn't win the ball back via tackles too often (which I think he does enough) his pressing disrupts their play so much.

Matuidi-Pjanic-Marchisio (when fit) is the way forward no doubt. Everyone in the mid was brilliant (even tho Cheesio wasnt fully fit).

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He arguably runs even more than Vidal did. Absolute engine regardless if he doesn't win the ball back via tackles too often (which I think he does enough) his pressing disrupts their play so much.

Matuidi-Pjanic-Marchisio (when fit) is the way forward no doubt. Everyone in the mid was brilliant (even tho Cheesio wasnt fully fit).
In this games he retrieved quite a few balls

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I wouldn't say more than Vidal no way perhaps similar distances

But yes MPM midfielder is the way to go

May 23, 2013
In this games he retrieved quite a few balls
yeah i thought so too, just i saw people criticize him for his tackling before.....

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say more than Vidal no way perhaps similar distances

But yes MPM midfielder is the way to go
Gotta hype him up bro lol, he was beasting yesterday. Poor mans Vidal but thats still a compliment.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
His technical ability isn’t as bad as people make it out to be. He’s no Pjanic but is still a tidy passer of the ball (bar the occasional brainfade). He played in a possession team at PSG and was fine.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Looks like a bargain so far, utterly fantastic game in general, complete machine in how much effort and clever intuitive mobility he has.
Definitely a bargain, the engine we were missing in midfield for the past couple of years. Again a ball-winning machine who never stops hounding the opposition. Love him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)