Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,101
    You know Max will play Pjanic and Khedira and Marchisio as 1st option off the bench and start many games too. Matuidi will help with rotation. Can keep Bentancur too and next year go for SMS or another TOP prospect.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    May 22, 2007
    In these latest interviews Beppe specifically name dropped Keita but was rather vague on Matuidi. Maybe Blaise isn't the priority?

I'm struggling to think of many 'experienced' midfielders that could apply.

ransagy

Jun 22, 2012
    An in-form Marchisio is something that exists, roughly, for 10 games out of the 50 we're going to play. Which again leaves us only with Khedira as a viable in-place starter.
    Matuidi sure is better than Asamoah (as CM), Lemina, Sturaro and Rincon, But if he isn't better than (AT LEAST) Khedira and Marchisio, Why do we want him?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    An in-form Marchisio is something that exists, roughly, for 10 games out of the 50 we're going to play. Which again leaves us only with Khedira as a viable in-place starter.
    Matuidi sure is better than Asamoah (as CM), Lemina, Sturaro and Rincon, But if he isn't better than (AT LEAST) Khedira and Marchisio, Why do we want him?
    :lol2:
    What a horrible morning to wake up and see plenty of news being linked to him.

N'Zonzi also pops up as some claim he wants to leave Sevilla.
    I haven't seen him play much. I'm sure he's better than Blaise though :D

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    Krychowiak seems to be the new name
    Not as Matuidi's replacement.

Canal Supporter said that Juventus wants Matuidi, but now also Krycho.

Have bayern officially signed goretzka or do we have a chance
    Not officially, but kind of the same. He signed a private pre-deal with them, just like they did with many players in the past (hummels for example). The pre-deal is about him joining them next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)