Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I would totally be in favor of this guy 4-5 years ago because he certainly was a beast back then but any more.

The guy is already 30 years old and the fact that he always used his physicality, strength plus stamina to overcome opposition directly sends red flags since he's definitely slowing down. And for the suggested 20-25 mil price tag it's nothing short of madness if we sign him.

and that's why I believe un-fortunately we will sign him (fits perfectly with Marotta kind of signings)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So should I be excited or bummed that the CM signing is going to be Matuidi?

Is Matuidi even the player we want? I thought he was all about stamina and covering ground. In the 4-2-3-1 we don't need that so much from our CMs as we do someone who is disciplined and defensively reliable

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Matuidi is small fish for PSG, but surely they are going to have to sell some big name players to fund that Neymar purchase. Surely.

225m transfer fee + 30m NET to Neymar (60m gross) on a 5 year contract + some other commissions they need to pay. That is over half a BILLION Euros. What has the world come to? Seriously.

Who knows, maybe Barca do end up with Verratti, Di Maria and then another forward. NUTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)