Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
Thank you. I disagree. I think Matuidi is way better than Sissoko (unfair comparison imo) and I think he'll do well here. And he can pass. Not Pirloesque, but good enough for a Box-box player or defensive midfielder.

The price is questionable and 4 years is too long of a contract, but that's the market.

Regarding Asamoah: he's never fit. So we do need a midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just absurd. Pogba is one of the most talented players in the world. Please do not talk Pogba down just 'cause he ain't here anymore.
Yeah I know that.But Matuidi will be more usefully,he is strong and he plays very simple football.we all know pogba's trixk cost us.

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
Ok we will see that..
Not always best players are best thing in the team.
Now when pogba isn't here dybala will be our main player,he will have more space.and those players like matuidi we needs now,simple players.with pjanic khedira and matuidi we are complete team.all areas are perfect.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ok we will see that..
Not always best players are best thing in the team.
Now when pogba isn't here dybala will be our main player,he will have more space.and those players like matuidi we needs now,simple players.with pjanic khedira and matuidi we are complete team.all areas are perfect.
Okay.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
cant see why people think Matuidi is a bad player. He will do well here. And someone above said it correctly, 30mil is the new 15mil these days to be honest. Be real, within the confines of time, availability, price, wages and desire, what percieved top notch CM can we get? I like Matuidi as a player and the experience he brings. Our mid has alot for my trusted coach to work with.

Jun 6, 2015
What do you mean by no equals ?

We lost one of our best players to an EPL club.

Frankly I don't like this arrogance when there is a lot for us to prove. We are still behind the elite teams for now.
I wasn't being arrogant. In terms of ability there are no equals in the EPL. Financially there are couple of teams that are stronger than us.

You are being overly modest if you don't consider us amongst the very elite (top 5) at the moment.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
We are talking about Matuidi as if it is a done deal. As far as I can tell only L'Equipe has said something vaguely to that effect. How reliable is that newspaper? Is this really happening?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wasn't being arrogant. In terms of ability there are no equals in the EPL. Financially there are couple of teams that are stronger than us.

You are being overly modest if you don't consider us amongst the very elite (top 5) at the moment.
Well
Barcelona Real and Bayern are definitely considered as top 3
PSG Juve and City are the next 3 in line in terms of how we are considered probably with us and PSG over City so you are definitely right!
I personally think Barcelona is no`1 with Real 2nd, Juve 3rd along with Bayern, Atletico 4th, PSG 5th
We can easily overcome Real if we get a great CM though...
Without the sale of Pogba we would be a close 2nd to Barcelona and a joint favorite for the CL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)