Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5373180 said:
:beppe: +Berardi summer 17
+Bentancur and other Boca kids summer 17
+Sensi and Donsah summer 18

People who are crying over us not getting yonger players need to realize that we already have some big talents locked and they will come once they are ready.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hmm, not really.

We made 78M out of Pogba, that should be taken into account. Paying 25M to an agent is not usual, so we should really consider this as the money we got. The other 5M to solidarity and etc. we may not consider, as this percentage happens in every transfer.
Can people just stop spreading bs that we paid Raiola's fee? I know that the club announced we made like a ~75mln profit out of the deal but if we did pay Raiola's fee than what happened to Pogba's wages we've been paying to him for four years? We easily spent around 15 mln for his salary during his time here. Where are those monies?

- - - Updated - - -

I think our management is totally incompetent. They should be removed from their jobs immediately. Someone should open legal proceedings to have Beppe, Paratici, Nedved, et al undergo psychiatric evaluations, because their market moves are so terrible only an insane group of people would make them.

Seriously. Have they ever heard of squad age balance? Do they not know it's always better to buy 22 year olds than 28 year olds, even if the 28 year old is better? Do they not know that 28 is old as $#@!, and that in point of fact 28 year olds are actually 29... maybe even 30? Do they not know that all players suck after 30? Do they not know about AFCON? Do they not know that some players are made of glass and will forever be injured? DO they not know that they are buying players for the wrong formations?

I seriously hate this. It makes me so angry.

I can't believe we have not won... at least... 7 scudetti in the last 5 years.
... and replace them with lgor Tudor from tuz :agree:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I watched him regularly, and every french Juve fan who watches Ligue 1 i know doesn't want him.

No way he will or should bench a healthy Asamoah.

Having a player on 4.5mil + wages on the bench again :baus:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Care to explain why you see Matuidi as such a bad player?
1- His defensive output is overrated.
2- He can't pass, he can't dribble, think Sissoko.

Should makes you wonder why PSG, a team that doesnt want the money are willing to sell him to a us, knowing we have such shitty relations with them.

Asamoah is way better than him when fit.

If he was coming for 15 mil on reasonable wages to be a backup, why not. But for 30mil and be one of our highest paid player and expect to be a starter. That sucgh a shitty deal.

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
I think he would be better for us than pogba.he is very good player,we need him now. And for this market 30 mil is nothing.we will sell zaza for 30mil and he played only few games for us.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
"Our weak bench costs us"

"Don't want €30m player on the bench"
Not when you have other areas in your starting 11 that you need to improve.

You don't sell a player like Pogba for a record deal and don't replace him adequately. We still have all our mercato budget if you believe Marotta. We could've anticipated the Pogba sale and replaced him sooner.

Poor planning at best, getting players like Matuidi for 30 mil on astronomical wages is the kind of deal that sets our team back. And we end up not being able to sell these players when we realise they are shit.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
1- His defensive output is overrated.
2- He can't pass, he can't dribble, think Sissoko.

Should makes you wonder why PSG, a team that doesnt want the money are willing to sell him to a us, knowing we have such shitty relations with them.

Asamoah is way better than him when fit.

If he was coming for 15 mil on reasonable wages to be a backup, why not. But for 30mil and be one of our highest paid player and expect to be a starter. That sucgh a shitty deal.
Thank you. I disagree. I think Matuidi is way better than Sissoko (unfair comparison imo) and I think he'll do well here. And he can pass. Not Pirloesque, but good enough for a Box-box player or defensive midfielder.

The price is questionable and 4 years is too long of a contract, but that's the market.

Regarding Asamoah: he's never fit. So we do need a midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he would be better for us than pogba.he is very good player,we need him now. And for this market 30 mil is nothing.we will sell zaza for 30mil and he played only few games for us.
This is just absurd. Pogba is one of the most talented players in the world. Please do not talk Pogba down just 'cause he ain't here anymore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not when you have other areas in your starting 11 that you need to improve.
Where? Honestly. CM, and he's a CM.

FWIW I like Matuidi, he's a great team player, but I think Pogba has spoiled a lot of people. We were not going to sign a similar player. Matuidi is a player who can start for Juventus, and he's an insurance policy for Asamoah on top. I'd rather not pay €30m for him but that buys you relatively little now, especially if you want to buy from a team like PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)