Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Perhaps we should not think of him as a donkey but an upgrade on Lemina, Sturaro or Rincon. 2 of them gone and Sturaro should go too.

Question you need to ask?

2016/17 - Khedira, Pjanic, Marchisio (still recovering from injury), Lemina, Sturaro, Rincon, Mandragora (never played).

2017/18 - Khedira, Pjanic, Marchisio (hopefully back to form), Bentancur, Matuidi, Sturaro

Its an improvement - albeit not as drastic as some would hope, but an improvement nonetheless. In fact the whole team is better EXCEPT defense. Unfortunately defense is supposed to win you titles.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Perhaps we should not think of him as a donkey but an upgrade on Lemina, Sturaro or Rincon. 2 of them gone and Sturaro should go too.

Question you need to ask?

2016/17 - Khedira, Pjanic, Marchisio (still recovering from injury), Lemina, Sturaro, Rincon, Mandragora (never played).

2017/18 - Khedira, Pjanic, Marchisio (hopefully back to form), Bentancur, Matuidi, Sturaro

Its an improvement - albeit not as drastic as some would hope, but an improvement nonetheless. In fact the whole team is better EXCEPT defense. Unfortunately defense is supposed to win you titles.
When was the last time defense won a CL, was it Chelski against Bayern? ( I know you said 'titles', not CL)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Attack wins the CL. I used to be one of those stubborn Italian "defence wins" guys but it just isn't the case in modern football. Especially given how strict referees are on defenders and how "protected" top attacking players are these days.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Most definitely heading towards 4 3 2 1

This is how we will cover for the hole Bonucci left but this means Cuadrado will be sold.
Perhaps something like this. Sandro more offensive than DS with Matuidi to cover him. Right AM to go run wide and stretch the play when in possession and allowing player behind to move forward. Pjanic to sit deeper and organize shit.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I like how people assume that now because we Matuidi, we play with 3 in midfield and leave Costa on the bench. Its like Matuidi benches Costa.

Costa may be too good to keep on the bench.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are reportedly hoping to clinch a deal worth up to €25m for Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Matuidi could become a Juve player in time for their Serie A opener against Cagliari, with a three-year contract already agreed.

Furthermore, the Old Lady would be optimistic of meeting PSG’s €25m asking price by agreeing to reach that figure with bonuses.

It comes despite reports suggesting the French giants had accepted a bid in the region of €15m from Juve for the 30-year-old, whose contract expires next summer.
http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...t#article/footballitalia-108249&menu=news-all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)