Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He's not coming here to be a bench player.
He will start most of the games.
And he is much more suited to play in a 3 man midfield
Many of us think that he's not the DM to play in a duo in the 4-2-3-1 formation.

That's why many reports pointing it out as well.
We will have Khedira and Sturaro as bench then?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If we do play with 3 in the middle then yes.
Pjanic - Marchisio - Matuidi
And Khedira, Sturaro, Bentancur on the bench.
I just dont get what is the front man system going to be if we switch to 3 man midfield.

We just signed 2 wide attacking players, we might sign Keita still. How is that all going to work out in a 4-3-3. Looks to me like Costa and Berna wide to support Higuain. WTF did he make Dybala 10 then.

I still think Matuidi is just upgrade signing over the Rincons and Leminas and with some injury issues we can count on him if Khedira or Marchisio injured.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Some guy i know who is PSG supporter in another forum said PSG want 30m.

I told him good luck then, cause contract expires 2018.

BTW why are we only club in for Matuidi? 30m is not lot for the EPL sides. Arsenal could do with him. Wenger likes them french also. Whats the catch?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Some guy i know who is PSG supporter in another forum said PSG want 30m.

I told him good luck then, cause contract expires 2018.

BTW why are we only club in for Matuidi? 30m is not lot for the EPL sides. Arsenal could do with him. Wenger likes them french also. Whats the catch?
Why are Juve are dumb enough to pay 20-30 mill for this Donkey Is what you should be asking

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I do NOT hope for 3 man midfield. Why should anyone? Only if its necessary for occasional tie/rotation, injury issues, but we bought wingers and are going after Keita too, so we should continue with this 4 attacking players at same time approach. Our CM depth isnt good enough to go for 3 man midfield at all. Lopsided way to do things if invest heavily on attacking players then switch to 3 man CMs again...
They all cling on the hope of a 3man midfield. Not because its better, quite the opposite, but because it would mean Dybala would play as an SS again instead of cam.

For quite alot of people, that simply is more important than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)