Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (1 Viewer)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
Obviously, preseason matches are clearly an evidence of whats to come in the season. By that logic, Inter should be the best team in the world.
Fact is, on paper, your squad was significantly stronger than Juve's...and u still lost. Add that to the fact your management is trying to pretend they're the rightful champions of Italy (when you clearly arent).

This victory is just a reinforcement of what ppl have been saying ever since u have been wrongly handed a scudetto ie: you clearly dont deserve it. Being in the "pre-season" has nothing to do with it and is a ridicolous point, considering u were handed the scudetto in the "pre-season".

Buy on AliExpress.com

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mondo1 said:
don't forget to celebrate your stolen title. u lost 2 times in the season against us ... now u lost again... man when u start winning against us? its sad to see a "italian champions" lost again every team.... i dont know why inter is such a team of loosers i really don't know. but celebrate ur 14 titel or so u'll never win one again
Riiiight, b/c the ones you "won" were clean as could be. Please......

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
BFC82 said:
Now that was a PARTY! Whoo..I still feel hungover.

I know a even better party! When myself and all the Juventuz Juventinos here pumped ya momma from behind. Thing is........She loved it. :agree:

P.s, Hows YOUR party now? Wanna join ours? :smoke:

Jun 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
Obviously, preseason matches are clearly an evidence of whats to come in the season. By that logic, Inter should be the best team in the world.
They indeed are a strong indication. Mainz will win the Bundesliga this season, they did trash the 2005 champions of europe didn't they ?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Gep D'Messiah said:
I know a even better party! When myself and all the Juventuz Juventinos here pumped ya momma from behind. Thing is........She loved it. :agree:

P.s, Hows YOUR party now? Wanna join ours? :smoke:

:p
You're funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)