Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (8 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
BFC82 said:
No, thats what the big horny men call you darlin'

Inter are like WELL SHIT! LOL. Proper dog shit to be precise. Why even bother denying it. What makes you support such a awful club baffles me?

Ever heard of the saying, If you cant Beat them.........Join them? That explains why your purely going for Juventus players this summer. You really wanna be us!

Fooking Knobs! :smoke:

Pick the bones out of that one Inter Malato.

Suca Inter! Suca Moratti! Viva Juve! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005
BFC82 said:
Dont forget your wig.
Enjoy being CHAMPIONS OF THE BIRRA MORETTI tournament. Sing it in the streets, proclaim it to every person and wear with it pride.
I'd rather forget my foot up your arse..

Oh, I will.. I'll wear my jersey with pride because it's a Juventus jersey.. you know, a club that's won something.. You should google us.. I'll wear it with pride because at least I know we're not so pathetic as to give head to some judge to get some title written off to you..

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
Enjoy being CHAMPIONS OF THE BIRRA MORETTI tournament. Sing it in the streets, proclaim it to every person and wear with it pride.
I could care less about the trophy. Its the fact our b list squad beat Inter, a team which pretends to wear the champions of italy badge with pride, when they clearly dont deserve it. Tonight showed this.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Shyne said:
I could care less about the trophy. Its the fact our b list squad beat Inter, a team which pretends to wear the champions of italy badge with pride, when they clearly dont deserve it. Tonight showed this.

Obviously, preseason matches are clearly an evidence of whats to come in the season. By that logic, Inter should be the best team in the world.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
You bet I did. Not as much celebrating as when Buve got relegated though. :pint:
I didn't have a little doubt about it.
If I were you,I would do the same,these were long 17 years without a scudetto.

How old are you Javier?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
SexualChocolate said:
I'd rather forget my foot up your arse..

Oh, I will.. I'll wear my jersey with pride because it's a Juventus jersey.. you know, a club that's won something.. You should google us.. I'll wear it with pride because at least I know we're not so pathetic as to give head to some judge to get some title written off to you..

Cant wait til they capture that elusive serie b trophy. Its been eluding them for decades now.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
hey eenter trash bags:

Quanti scudetti avete voiiii quanti scudetti avete voiiiiii quanti scudetti, quanti scudetti, quanti scudetti avete voiiiii ????

sedici di meno sedici di meno scudetti !!!
Dude, you ok? Sounds like you got fucking turrets.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
BFC82 said:
Dont forget your wig.

don't forget to celebrate your stolen title. u lost 2 times in the season against us ... now u lost again... man when u start winning against us? its sad to see a "italian champions" lost again every team.... i dont know why inter is such a team of loosers i really don't know. but celebrate ur 14 titel or so u'll never win one again

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
BFC82 said:
Obviously, preseason matches are clearly an evidence of whats to come in the season. By that logic, Inter should be the best team in the world.
Word "logic" and phraze "inter the best team" should not be placed in the same post.:D

Mar 6, 2005
BFC82 said:
Cant wait til they capture that elusive serie b trophy. Its been eluding them for decades now.
I see you've completely ignored the part of my post on how pathetic you are.. how convenient ;)

..and yes, it's been eluding us for decades because we've been too busy racking up scudetto after scudetto ;)

..unlike some nerazzurri.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)