Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (4 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Any way u try to slice it, Adriano, Martins, Cambiasso, Cruz, Maicon, Toldo, Cordoba, Stankovic, etc couldn't take down a weakened Juve squad.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Yeh I am watching the games....

How many italian players are playing for inter in this competition? 1? Besides toldo who is italian in Inter currently?

i dont know what their line up is but they got Grosso and Materazzi, thats it.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
let me finish that sentence for you

"...in a useless friendly"

my local team in Egypt managed to beat Real Madrid in 2001. They also beat Roma a year later when they had Capello, Emerson, etc..

Bayern Munich lost to Urawa Red Diamonds in a pre-season game. Liverpool were trashed 5-0 by lowly Mainz..in a pre-season game, too.

I guess you catch my drift.
Anyhow your team suck!!!!

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Hey inter funs , why don't you guys go and cry with your friends in an inter forum?
We can understand your pain you don't have to saw it to us all! :p
You should , someday , get use being biten by JUVE.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Can't you people stop with the trash talk? Whats the point? And Javier Zanetti, why the hell did you join a Juventus forum if you can't stand it when we celevrates our victories?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
serfaraaz said:
i think juve fans were chanting inter as seria losers:D
I think Inter fans are not so offened nowadays by such comments.. They've developed tolerance..

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Napoli..
They are a very impressive squad.. Looking forward to Juve V Napoli.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Dont stop now bd, tell us more about that legendary watford match you keep talking about. Was the international media covering the match, any celebrities in the stands, was Blair sitting right next to ya! Please, please go on! I cant live another second without you describing what Cordoba did.

Dont tease me bd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)