Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (9 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Thanks for the link guys! Well what can i say Inter are just pure crap. Even with our cherry picked squad they still couldnt break us! LOL

Inter looked like (cough).......champions!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #364
    I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOI... SIAMO NOI...SIAMO NOI....I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOI.....

everybody

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Massive restoration of pride tonight. Well done to Deschamps and the lads!! The people in the stands were booing but the boys stepped up and did what was asked of them and that's indeed very promising for the future. I didn't get to see the game but I reckon this one was all about mentality. Still, as some of you already pointed out: Same Old Inter :p

Sep 14, 2003
    Gazzetta is making excuses for Inter: They were without their new players....well what the hell has happened to the Juve team over the summer then?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    where u at bfc82, huh where's u at mofo! show ur pitty sorry ass!

"you're not singing anymore ur not singing anymooooooooore, where the hell are youuuu who the f*ck are u" - ill never forget this song, the watford fans taught me against inter

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Breaking news:

Just after the game Palazzi and Rossi in the action again.
    "It seems that Juve is in trouble again",said Rossi."They cheated again,because it is not legal to beat inter."
    It seems that whatever Juve manage to do against Napoli,inter will win this trophy.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    You know what? even without our so called stars we defeated the so called crown champions of the so called scudetto..

People think that Juve have been stripped from their champions and stars... I laugh.. I laugh out loud.. Cause that is always the case when a famous player moves from Juve.. Little do people know, that another player is there to replace and out perform.
    I don't want to sound all cocky since its a friendly trophy, but we beated Inter with them fielding their best 11 and we had on our bench Camo, Trez, Buffon and most importantly Ale the great.
    They think that Juve lost alot by selling players like Vieira and Emerson, I see Paro and Gianni doing a great job... Just give'em time and they will shine so high,, higher than the french and brazillain.

What I hated the most, seeing the stolen scudetto flag on Inter's shirt.. Screw this... We will prevail.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    Breaking news:

"It seems that Juve is in trouble again",said Rossi."They cheated again,because it is not legal to beat inter."
    It seems that whatever Juve manage to do against Napoli,inter will win this trophy.
    :lol2:

aingy

Jun 29, 2006
    giovanotti said:
    Breaking news:

:rofl2:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Shyne said:
    so what were the official starting lineup's of this game? im reading different things across the net.
    If you u mean Juve V crap, then:
    Mirante, Balzaretti, Legro, Birindelli, Chiellini, Nedved, Paro, Giannichedda, Marchioni, Bojinov, Zalayata.

whitewatersky

Jul 12, 2006
    so, how ya's going with StreamerOne ?

i've got it working but the picture is pretty bad.

not complaining as it's good enough, but just curious, is anyone getting really clear good quality ?

just wonderin gif it's something to do with my computer or settings....

you watching Sateeh ?

Jun 18, 2005
    Congrats on winning the World Cup :toast:

how the mighty have fallen, buve tifosi celebrating like mad after a birra moretti victory. :D

Martina, Arezzo and Albinoleffe are shaking in their boots as we speak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)