Birindelli: “The Coppa Italia is fundamental this year” (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maresca said:
mate, juve is juve, I would even watch the juve training and all friendlies, and I am sure that I am not the only one.
But dude thats natural your a Juve fan, even I do. The whole point of europe is getting some bulgarian person watching Juve and in turn possibly converting him to become a Juve supporter.. Nevertheless europe is still a major thing, lets face it if Juve wasnt ever a europe contender we certainly wouldnt have as many fans around. I aint saying this is glory supporting but rather the attraction to a prestigious club for the rest of peoples lives.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
But dude thats natural your a Juve fan, even I do. The whole point of europe is getting some bulgarian person watching Juve and in turn possibly converting him to become a Juve supporter.. Nevertheless europe is still a major thing, lets face it if Juve wasnt ever a europe contender we certainly wouldnt have as many fans around. I aint saying this is glory supporting but rather the attraction to a prestigious club for the rest of peoples lives.
well, actualy I started to support juve as I was in Bulgaria for one year..:D seriously

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
markoni said:
I agree, I just wanted to say that gap of -17 is big and inspite of that to focus on Serie B only.
Yeah lets hope we have a good result tomorrow which turns this whole conversation into ashes. On the note of -17, I think its sufficient to get us promoted, I dont think we should aim to top serie B, its not a priority and certainly shouldnt be but rather win on all fore grounds hence which is why I understand biris words.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Biri is so right!

Coppa has never been this important.

If we grab it:

- we end the season with title

- we can start the next one with another title (Super Coppa) + pleasure of beating one of Inter, Roma, Milan or which ever rival in Super Coppa match, the perfect way of saying: "See? We are back, mothafuckers, the sheriff is back in town" :eyebrows: :agree: ;)
- We get the Silver Star (and again prove our Flagmanship lol). which would be cooler than cool :D

- We go to Europe and grab our 4th UEFA Cup :eyebrows:

Forza Juve all the way baby !!!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Only chance to get in Europe for at least 2 years. We must qualify for it. The money wont be as much as the CL, but it will still help, and more importantly, it will give our youngsters some important experience.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Shyne said:
Only chance to get in Europe for at least 2 years. We must qualify for it. The money wont be as much as the CL, but it will still help, and more importantly, it will give our youngsters some important experience.
U forget this is a realistic chance for Juve to get that elusive silver star.It would be so sweet if Juve win it.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Dont worry, i didn't forget lol.

Important thing is, it will give our youngsters some much needed experience in Europe, which will go a long way in helping us when we eventually get back into the CL.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Elvin said:
Biri is so right!

Coppa has never been this important.

If we grab it:

- we end the season with title

- we can start the next one with another title (Super Coppa) + pleasure of beating one of Inter, Roma, Milan or which ever rival in Super Coppa match, the perfect way of saying: "See? We are back, mothafuckers, the sheriff is back in town" :eyebrows: :agree: ;)
- We get the Silver Star (and again prove our Flagmanship lol). which would be cooler than cool :D

- We go to Europe and grab our 4th UEFA Cup :eyebrows:

Forza Juve all the way baby !!!
You are sooooooo right about this man!!!! we will like splash 2,3,4 i dont know how many flies with one blow!!!! Forza Juve..............................Wooooooohoooooooo my 100th post!!! :) Forza juve!!!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Juve_fanatic said:
You are sooooooo right about this man!!!! we will like splash 2,3,4 i dont know how many flies with one blow!!!! Forza Juve..............................Wooooooohoooooooo my 100th post!!! :) Forza juve!!!
well done i gues we have to be optimistic to be positive that we will win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)