Birdwatching (the Songbird thread) (1 Viewer)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #81
    Well, don't you know him and his love of ID3 tags?

I use the folders as well and that's why I love AmaroK most because I can browse my folders just as I organized them and there are no media libraries nor tags that can organize them the way I have organized my music.
    Best tool I've ever seen for organizing music is easytag.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #82
    Since there isn't a downloadable Windows version of Amarok I guess I have to download the Linux one and it'll run on Windows nonetheless,right?:confused:
    That could be a problem. In fact, there is a Windows version of amarok, but the builds are still immature at this point and I don't think there's been an official release yet. It's coming, though.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Well, don't you know him and his love of ID3 tags?

I use the folders as well and that's why I love AmaroK most because I can browse my folders just as I organized them and there are no media libraries nor tags that can organize them the way I have organized my music.
    I didn't know that actually, I wouldn't figure he was like that.

On the second part; AMEN!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    That could be a problem. In fact, there is a Windows version of amarok, but the builds are still immature at this point and I don't think there's been an official release yet. It's coming, though.
    Allright,thank you.I think I'll try Foobar then.

Edit:I like Foobar so far,will stick with it for now.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Yeah, the coverflow option is really sweet. Uses quite a lot of memory but hell, it looks nice. :p

Where'd you get yours from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)