Dino Crisis
The Dig
That Frankenstein game with Tim Curry :lol:
Crusader no Regrets

Oh man, so many classics... nostalgia hitting hard. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I only learnt about WoW 5 weeks ago, but won't even think of playing it until I'm done my study year
oh you've missed out :D I remember playing it so much as uni that i delayed doing my dissertation till the final week before hand in because i was raiding so much to the point my guild master refused to take me along till i completed my dissetation

- - - Updated - - -

... Behold

the mother of all games....

I'm surprised no mention of Witcher 3 yet

OP
Basel93

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
  • Thread Starter #32
    oh you've missed out :D I remember playing it so much as uni that i delayed doing my dissertation till the final week before hand in because i was raiding so much to the point my guild master refused to take me along till i completed my dissetation

- - - Updated - - -

... Behold

the mother of all games....

I'm surprised no mention of Witcher 3 yet
    Wouldn't have mattered tbh, I rarely purchase games, I know it sounds kinda cheap but growing up and even now I do not have much to spend on games, I'd rather save it for a new pc first. Wow being a monthly payment deal is a semi deal-breaker for me. Hate this type of shit. Only thing i pay for close to that is spotify and that's because it's only around 2 euros.

Heard loads about Witcher 3 but my pc is shit, wont handle it. :/

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Wouldn't have mattered tbh, I rarely purchase games, I know it sounds kinda cheap but growing up and even now I do not have much to spend on games, I'd rather save it for a new pc first. Wow being a monthly payment deal is a semi deal-breaker for me. Hate this type of shit. Only thing i pay for close to that is spotify and that's because it's only around 2 euros.

Heard loads about Witcher 3 but my pc is shit, wont handle it. :/
    yeah but at least wow is not dominated by micro transactions which a lot of games are now heading towards irritatingly enough.

Not completed witcher 3 myself but it is a beautiful game, if you like skyrim then you'll like this more

OP
    Basel93

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
  • Thread Starter #35
    Holy shit that game was epic and freaky.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet half of the forum members already translated your sig.
    :D من علمني حرفا, كنت له عبدا

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but at least wow is not dominated by micro transactions which a lot of games are now heading towards irritatingly enough.

Not completed witcher 3 myself but it is a beautiful game, if you like skyrim then you'll like this more
    Dont get me wrong I tried it at my friend's around a month ago and loved it and the idea, it's just I cant at the moment. I'd definitely be playing it if I could. Story is pretty interesting too

- - - Updated - - -

Other than the Tekken by mistake and the incomplete Driver Parallel Lines, what's not RPG in that list?

- - - Updated - - -

Sims :sergio:

The excitement when you can make your character cook a meal , eat it and then send him to the toilet :tuttosport:

Most stupid game ever made.
    It's actually quite fun from an 'architecture-istic' perspective.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Man some of the missions in the game were so difficult that I used to stay awake till the next day to figure out how to finish it :lol:
    :D

Mario 64 was that one for me :lol:
    Then it got a remake on the DS and I got my revenge on it, when I was around 17. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)