Beyonce (2 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Ok then, she's a lilttle overweight and it's gonna get worse and worse.
The woman's probably just shy of medically underweight, if not actually there already. Christ, no wonder women are so nuts about their appearance - the old chestnut about them being impossible to please goes both ways.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The woman's probably just shy of medically underweight, if not actually there already. Christ, no wonder women are so nuts about their appearance - the old chestnut about them being impossible to please goes both ways.
exactly i am in complete agreement. i personally find stick thin women repulsive, victoria beckham looks like a head on a stick, yet these size 0 models are classed as role models for our youngsters.
however you see that most of tehse opinions are from younger men with much to learn
i personally dont like beyonce but she is never fat

Not at all. It's just that it is getting quite worrysome to see what society terms "fat".
i was always brought up to believe that women need to have a little thing called curves, to have round breasts and a nice bum you need to be regular sized, not a stick insect.
for me kelly brook is gorgeous,salma hayeck is beautiful but i guess they would be classed as "fat" in hollywood.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
exactly i am in complete agreement. i personally find stick thin women repulsive, victoria beckham looks like a head on a stick, yet these size 0 models are classed as role models for our youngsters.
however you see that most of tehse opinions are from younger men with much to learn
i personally dont like beyonce but she is never fat.

i was always brought up to believe that women need to have a little thing called curves, to have round breasts and a nice bum you need to be regular sized, not a stick insect.
for me kelly brook is gorgeous,salma hayeck is beautiful but i guess they would be classed as "fat" in hollywood.

The men here also love their women with curves, so I was brought up believing the same. Lately though you have to admit that with the "Victoria Beckhams" as role models, people's concept of what is beautiful has been changing. It's a sad thing. I don't mean that slim is bad in any sense but it's the fact that they call downright anorexic beautiful. :disagree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The men here also love their women with curves, so I was brought up believing the same. Lately though you have to admit that with the "Victoria Beckhams" as role models, people's concept of what is beautiful has been changing. It's a sad thing. I don't mean that slim is bad in any sense but it's the fact that they call downright anorexic beautiful. :disagree:
in total agreement, i dont like it when women look like 10 year old pre-pubescent girls, i like my women to look like women. however i can only see it get worse before it gets better

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #120
    Martin can you please revert to your original user id? This shit is cracking my screen...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)