Bettega is back!! (4 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
As I felt his leaving was unfair because he seemed not knowing to anything regarding the scandal, the new management of Juve decided to bring him back and make him a consultant for the transfers of Juve...

He started his work with Canna, Zambro, Thuram, and Emerson deals...

He was so delighted when he knew the news and said:

"I couldn't live far from Juve. For me, Juve is much"

http://www.lastampa.it/cmstp/rubriche/girata.asp?ID_blog=28&ID_articolo=249&ID_sezione=36&sezione=

Welcome back, Mr. Roberto...:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Always good to have honorable, competent legends with black & white blood in their veins to remain affiliated with us during these dark times. :thumbs:

Geof

May 14, 2004
As much as I respect Bettega, I don't know if this is the brightest move. He was part of the triade, and either he knew something, either he's a bit stupid. Or at least naive.

But let's not be pessimistic. Welcome back Mr. Bettega! :pint:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Geof said:
As much as I respect Bettega, I don't know if this is the brightest move. He was part of the triade, and either he knew something, either he's a bit stupid. Or at least naive.

But let's not be pessimistic. Welcome back Mr. Bettega! :pint:
You cannot question Bettega's loyalty and commitment, however. We all saw those tears at the last home match against Palermo. He is hardcore bianconero. :heart:

And ignorance or incompetence questions aside, I cannot think of a person who might be more motivated to right wrongs and turn things around for the club.

So for that alone, I think he deserves a chance to prove himself.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
has chimenti retired

better bloody well not have, hes still got a career ahead of him :) come play with juve again, can i just add also why so many love rampulla? all i remember him doing is saving a peno in a cl match, chimi has done more from wot i remember :p

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
better bloody well not have, hes still got a career ahead of him :) come play with juve again, can i just add also why so many love rampulla? all i remember him doing is saving a peno in a cl match, chimi has done more from wot i remember :p
r u suffering from the shock of cannavaro leaving juve why have become the biggest fan of chimenti

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
r u suffering from the shock of cannavaro leaving juve why have become the biggest fan of chimenti

no ive actually liked chimi since the day he joined us, i really dont know why so many of u give him such a hard time, hes put in better performances on pitch than zlatan has.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
no ive actually liked chimi since the day he joined us, i really dont know why so many of u give him such a hard time, hes put in better performances on pitch than zlatan has.
then why dont u open official chimenti thread in place of official cannavro gone thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)