Bettega is back!! (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
badass devil did chimenti ever play for italy national team

well on fm 07 he did, and won me the world cup :) as buffon was injured :p

but its nowonder italy have usually gone out on peno shoot outs in the past, cuz chimi who is infact a top peno stopper wud of saved them, it was only thanks to trez's miss in the wc finals we won the wc.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well on fm 07 he did, and won me the world cup :) as buffon was injured :p

but its nowonder italy have usually gone out on peno shoot outs in the past, cuz chimi who is infact a top peno stopper wud of saved them, it was only thanks to trez's miss in the wc finals we won the wc.
Ha ha ha:lol:...man,Italy would not pass a group stage if Chimi was there...imagine the game against the Chech Rep...Nedved had a few extreme damn good shots...Chimi woudn't see the ball.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Ha ha ha:lol:...man,Italy would not pass a group stage if Chimi was there...imagine the game against the Chech Rep...Nedved had a few extreme damn good shots...Chimi woudn't see the ball.

and how wud u know? did u ever bet on him having a fantastic game agains juve? in a game where he saved much harder shots on goal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
please mods re open the chimenti thread :( u did have a padovano thread so its only fair :( and no matter how much im enjoying the discussion about chimi, i feel a little guilty about taking the subject of the thread off course, pleeeeeease, for me :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)