Bettega is back!! (5 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Badass Devil said:
    better bloody well not have, hes still got a career ahead of him :) come play with juve again, can i just add also why so many love rampulla? all i remember him doing is saving a peno in a cl match, chimi has done more from wot i remember :p
    Rampulla is our goalkeepers' coach now...

Chimenti is watching football from home...

That's the difference...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    serfaraaz said:
    what about legro and zebina how do u think they will contribute to juve badass devil

well i was glad wen we got legro at first, even happier when he scored on his debut against milan, then it went down, now hes back and wen he said "i miss u juve" i screamed back "I F*cking missed u too" lol

zebina - jees how dare u put chimi and zebina in the same sentence

rebel: "Rampulla is our goalkeepers' coach now...

Chimenti is watching football from home...

That's the difference..."

u wait and see, when chimi hangs up his gk gloves he will be passing down to our lads the magica di chimenti

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    better bloody well not have, hes still got a career ahead of him :) come play with juve again, can i just add also why so many love rampulla? all i remember him doing is saving a peno in a cl match, chimi has done more from wot i remember :p

Yeah like that extrodinary performance against Milan in our 3-1 defeat. What a player he was that night. Sign him back. :disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Gep D'Messiah said:
    Yeah like that extrodinary performance against Milan in our 3-1 defeat. What a player he was that night. Sign him back. :disagree:
    Oh common!!!!! thuram was at fault for deflecting that shot over the top of chimi

pirlo - ok chimi was at fault

and kaka's volley was unstopabble, not even superman cud save it.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    then that makes me emotionally screwed up, but my opinions of chimenti is permanent
    r u cannavaro biggeSt fan please open a official chimenti thread seriously keep us updated about news about chimenti

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    It's strange how Page 2 of this thread has nothing to do with Page 1:D

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    i was his biggest fan till 2 days ago.

and ive already opened a chimenti thread but the damn mods closed it :(
    please open a new thread about chimenti or convert this thread into information news updateS about chimenti

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    It's strange how Page 2 of this thread has nothing to do with Page 1:D

well i wud put this in the chimenti thread, but u can blame the mods, i really dont see why there ar threads about palyers like padovano who left donkey years ago, and we cant even discuss recent players like chimenti! Outrage! time for a re - juve - nation in the mods rullings :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    serfaraaz said:
    please open a new thread about chimenti or convert this thread into information news updateS about chimenti
    u do it if you're so desperate, i dont wana get banned again lol, im getting temporarily banned every other week, and i dont wana as i feel at home here :)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    u do it if you're so desperate, i dont wana get banned again lol, im getting temporarily banned every other week, and i dont wana as i feel at home here :)
    come on lets start talking about chimenti in this thread badass devil u have to update news information about chimenti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    Oh common!!!!! thuram was at fault for deflecting that shot over the top of chimi

pirlo - ok chimi was at fault

and kaka's volley was unstopabble, not even superman cud save it.
    I have an advice for you,badass,change your nick into Chimenti or Chimi,I'm sure that no one is using it.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)