Bet of the day (7 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Very good, I still need Italy to win tonight and I'll win some good cash myself.

Bet around 30 euros = 620 euros almost

I hope Italy don't $#@! this up :D

Colombia win
Japan win or draw
Holland score in both halves
Chile win or draw
Croatia win
Italy win
That's a very fine bet.

I avoid playing like that because I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting days for results. :D

I always bet on same day matches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's a very fine bet.

I avoid playing like that because I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting days for results. :D

I always bet on same day matches.
I usually do that in league matches or CL matches. But yeah, last night couldn't sleep until I made sure Japan wasn't defeated. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wow, unbelievable but a totally deserved win. Costa Rica is my third favorite, after Chile.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Number of international goals in Italy's predicted line up: 22 (mostly by De Rossi)
Number of international goals in Holland's predicted line up: 113 (including three players with more than De Rossi)

Sneijder, Kuyt and van Persie between them have way more caps than the entire Italy team.

Italy's defence looks horrifically bad.

And Italy are actually the favourites for this match? :wth:

You can get 2/1 on Holland.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Let's revive this thread:

My bets for today:

Juve double chance (1.96)
Wolfsburg doubla chance (1.22)
Benfica win (1.22)
Real win (1.17) or (1.18)

65 euros = almost 240 euros.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Went for what should be a safe treble for tonight:

Real Madrid, PSG and Sevilla.

Odds are slightly over evens.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If I win tonight I'm thinking of playing on Chelsea and Bayern tomorrow only with big stakes.
If you want a sure thing; play Arsenal win against Dinamo, even better win by a 2-goal margin(my whole country will bet on that).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If you want a sure thing; play Arsenal win against Dinamo, even better win by a 2-goal margin(my whole country will bet on that).
You know I was thinking yesterday to ask any of you Croats about this match? :D But thought that you and Alen aren't posting much.

Thanks for the tips bro.

Are you betting on too tonight?

I guess this is what I am going to do:

Arsenal win
Chelsea win
Leverkusen win
Bayern win

What do you think of it?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You know I was thinking yesterday to ask any of you Croats about this match? :D But thought that you and Alen aren't posting much.

Thanks for the tips bro.

Arsenal win
Chelsea win
Leverkusen win
Bayern win

What do you think of it?
I post from time to time, but not that often, though I lurk around on a daily basis. :p

Dinamo is probably the weakest team in the competition in the last few years. This is a shadow of the team(with Modric, Corluka, Eduardo) whom Arsenal played against 8,9 years ago and they still won. You can play Dinamo to lose every single game in CL and you'll be rich.

Looks good, man.

I'll be putting 50 on Arsenal win by 2 goals or more @ 2.5.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Thanks for the tips bro.

Arsenal win
Chelsea win
Leverkusen win
Bayern win

What do you think of it?
Put Chelsea defeat/Draw (in Denmark we have this bet, don't know what it's called) instead of win and you can bank the Money imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)