Bet of the day (9 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but thats also more games. its GKs we are talking about, they will mostly play the full 90 minutes so it should be a counted in games. if you play 3 games and go out in the group stage you have less chances. you must keep a clean sheet in all 3 games. others that for example have 1 or 2 clean sheets after the group stage, still have a chance to play 4 more games. so if one that has reached the final has 3 clean sheets out of 7 games thats a percetage of keepin a clean sheet in under 50% of the games he played. if someone goes out in the group stage he would have 3 out of 3. thats a 100% percentage. i dont know, i may be wrong but this seems more logical to me...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
just did a quick search, and apparently golden glove is awarded to the keeper which is chosen as best goalkeeper of the tournament by FIFA. Therefore, while clean sheets would help, if a goalkeeper is one of the main reasons why a team progresses to the latter stages, he has a good chance of winning the golden glove even if he is not the one with most clean sheets

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that would mean they will consider only semifinalists most likely. unless a keeper from Iran, Australia or these weaker teams that no-one thinks have a chance to progress brings them to the second round with his saves. but thats highly unlikely

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well if you're betting on goals you'd make a killing, especially on the over 2.5 goal markets. with the odd upset here and there most of the games have gone accordingly, damn the bookies must be making a killing on both england games since their odds were at evens whilst Italy and Uruguay tonight were more or less 2/1

Just waiting on Japan to win tonight now

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Colombia, Uruguay win. Greece draw. 100 for 5. :cool:

My picks for tonight; Italy win by 2 goals, France win, Honduras win or draw.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

$#@!ing Japan. Cashed out on 80 mins and backed no goals. You feeling confident on Italy??? Im not somehow
Whenever Greec plays, my pick is a draw. When Greece goes one man down, you can take that draw to the bank. And Japan ain't something really...that was an easy pick IMO. I pondered over draw or Greece win TBH.

I think Italy is certain for a win. 2 goal margin may be optimistic but they know what to expect from Costa Rica thanks to Uruguay. I don't see Costa Rica putting one past Buffon/Sirigu. 2:0 my pick.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Colombia, Uruguay win. Greece draw. 100 for 5. :cool:

My picks for tonight; Italy win by 2 goals, France win, Honduras win or draw.
Very good, I still need Italy to win tonight and I'll win some good cash myself.

Bet around 30 euros = 620 euros almost

I hope Italy don't fuck this up :D

Colombia win
Japan win or draw
Holland score in both halves
Chile win or draw
Croatia win
Italy win

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I made £75 from £5 on the NED, CHL, HRV triple the other night, literally haven't bet on anything else.

Just stuck it on Italy W, SUI-FRA D and Ecuador W now, 15/1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)