Best Situations (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I've done some fairly stupid things in my time but I've been either too young or too hammered to remember :sigh:
The latter more often than the former, right? That's my problem anyway :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
not really....i stopped trying to convince you, implying that you already made-up your mind on one reason for looking (even though that reason that you set your mind on may not be right)

So, i still think i'm right, but i'm not gonna try to convince someone who made-up his mind on what he SAYS is right.

:p

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Right, last year I was in Spain with Dennis, it was September 12th and we had gone out to buy papers and also get food. I was carrying the bags of heavy food whilst he walked in front reading the papers. I was a big fed up as he'd left me to carry the food. Walking past a restaurant he was so engrossed in the papers that he walk smack bang into a tree.....I was laughing so much I was crying, all the people in the restaurant stopped eating and were laughing as well.....He was so embarrassed but I make sure everytime we go back to Spain I point out his favourite tree to him!!

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
Hi..

This is not the best situation, it is the worst one in my life that I won’t forget it...:down:

On my birthday morning I went to the college, and all of my friends were regarding me for my birthday... and I didn’t know what was happening in my house. When I returned to home the big surprise was there, my lovely cat died.. Why ?
our neighbour hit it… I was shocked:shocked:.. and I spent all my day crying…:sad:.

Think about it on my birthday my pet died

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by bubba ] ++
    (recently) i ran accross the highway..busy highway
    What do u mean ?

Can u explain more plz?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)