Best Situations (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++
Hi..

This is not the best situation, it is the worst one in my life that I won’t forget it...:down:

On my birthday morning I went to the college, and all of my friends were regarding me for my birthday... and I didn’t know what was happening in my house. When I returned to home the big surprise was there, my lovely cat died.. Why ?
our neighbour hit it… I was shocked:shocked:.. and I spent all my day crying…:sad:.

Think about it on my birthday my pet died
I'm sorry about your Cat Sara :down:
a friend of mine lost his dog in a similar way.

i was at his place and we just opened the house door, his dog went running out chasing after a street cat. the dog just didn't stop and she was out of our sight. when we finally caught up to her, we found her lying in the middle of a busy street.

i felt really bad even though it wasn't my pet, so i can't imagine how my friend (and you) must feel.

again...sorry :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I'm sorry about your Cat Sara :down:
a friend of mine lost his dog in a similar way.

i was at his place and we just opened the house door, his dog went running out chasing after a street cat. the dog just didn't stop and she was out of our sight. when we finally caught up to her, we found her lying in the middle of a busy street.

i felt really bad even though it wasn't my pet, so i can't imagine how my friend (and you) must feel.

again...sorry :down:

Thankx majed

I also feel sorry for your friend's dog:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)